InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their social media engagement is somewhat shallow, but that seems to be pretty standard.
It's a shame they weren't more innovative with how they choose to communicate, but getting too involved could either end up being seen as unprofessional, or else drive some poor employee souls insane while they're forced to sit on the frontlines of the endless bickering.

Anyway, the updates they've made so far to Aragorn and Gandalf seems to suggest that they are still listening. And either way, they're succeeding in letting their work speak for itself.

I'll also admit, it could be a bad idea making regular social media polls for new figures with visible results--people would never stop whining whenever any of the top choices weren't the next future announcement (likely myself included :lol)

Yeah I really want to see Howard and JC go on a livestream just to finalize their competitive streak with Inart. It would be unmissable, then cringe worthy, then slow mo train wreck and ultimately ROTFL.

Molecule8 were a breath of fresh air, communicated with collectors, and went on numerous podcasts. Everyone sang their praises and look how they turned out. It all means nothing.

I ignore as much social media chatter as possible, and judge them on what they produce.

Those Facebook posts are always crammed with moronic questions and comments. It’s embarrassing.

I think its good when companies engage and actually take what the customers say into consideration - the alternative is Hot Toys where it looks like all their decision making is made up by manatees choosing word balls at random.

Animated GIF

Aren't they asking the same question twice?

I think they meant favourite overall character and then a character look from a specific film, recurring or not…. But then their formatting guideline makes no sense for the former.

I think it's a language issue again, but looking at the answer guideline format, I think from the first question they are asking which Harry Potter characters do you like (in general like Snape, Bellatrix etc)? and the second question is which version of Harry Potter do you like (from which movie, like from the Half Blood Prince or the Deathly Hallows.. I guess aside from the different stages of Radcliffe look, it's also for movie specific accessories)?

The community at large had questions about the InArt Joker, and they answered those questions, AND they released what they were telling us about in the window they originally gave. There were issues with their LOTR figures from what I remember, and those were acknowledged and fixed.

So saying they're doing an awful job of communicating with the 1/6th community doesn't ring as true to me considering Hot Toys goes radio silent for years and winds up releasing stuff like Tony Stank after advertising a completely different sculpt for years.

Molecule8 were a breath of fresh air, communicated with collectors, and went on numerous podcasts. Everyone sang their praises and look how they turned out. It all means nothing.

I ignore as much social media chatter as possible, and judge them on what they produce.

Those Facebook posts are always crammed with moronic questions and comments. It’s embarrassing.
I have serious doubts about Molecule8 when it announced. Smells fishy. Coming out of nowhere trying to revolutionize one sixth scale beating Hot Toys. An unknown company. One of the longest thread in here. Compared to that, a lot of people believed in InArt, because it was a sub of Queen Studios, so it was reliable. And they did what Molecule8 wanted to do. Revolutionize one sixth scale, beating Hot Toys. Even just a little bit. We already see the difference, Hot Toys trying to keep up, not so lazy anymore. Consumer wins.

I have serious doubts about Molecule8 when it announced. Smells fishy. Coming out of nowhere trying to revolutionize one sixth scale beating Hot Toys. An unknown company. One of the longest thread in here. Compared to that, a lot of people believed in InArt, because it was a sub of Queen Studios, so it was reliable. And they did what Molecule8 wanted to do. Revolutionize one sixth scale, beating Hot Toys. Even just a little bit. We already see the difference, Hot Toys trying to keep up, not so lazy anymore. Consumer wins.
You've missed the entire point of what I was saying :dunno

You've missed the entire point of what I was saying :dunno
And you missed the entire point of what I was saying. I’m just voicing my opinion based on your opinion. Not quoting with intention of disagreeing, I kinda agree with you, just in different words😆

Just because people above quoted you and disagree with you, don’t think everyone will do that to you too😆

And you missed the entire point of what I was saying. I’m just voicing my opinion based on your opinion. Not quoting with intention of disagreeing, I kinda agree with you, just in different words😆

Just because people above quoted you and disagree with you, don’t think everyone will do that to you too😆
You've still missed the point :lol Got nothing to do with that.

They don't care what characters you want, they will still follow the same release pattern every company on Earth follows regarding Harry Potter. We will get the same stuff we always get, Harry, Voldermort, Dumble, Hermoine, Ron ect..........lesser characters will come later if the line does well.
The question to the customers is nothing but pointless interaction for social media. Peoples response will dictate nothing, they already know which out of the next 3-4 same characters they always do will come next.

They don't care what characters you want, they will still follow the same release pattern every company on Earth follows regarding Harry Potter. We will get the same stuff we always get, Harry, Voldermort, Dumble, Hermoine, Ron ect..........lesser characters will come later if the line does well.
The question to the customers is nothing but pointless interaction for social media. Peoples response will dictate nothing, they already know which out of the next 3-4 same characters they always do will come next.
Exactly right :lecture

They’ve already kinda teased Ron and Hermione, and it doesn’t take much research to realise Snape, Voldy, and the Dumbledores will be popular, same as Star Ace and Medicom.

Back