InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HP is such a tough license to think of in terms of a sparse collection. There are just so many characters and so many different looks for the main ones.

For the second figure, I’d like something to pair with year one Harry from the first film.
It’s supposed to be a given that IA will do Ron and Hermione so that’s a good grouping, but, if there was only to be one other figure in the line, it would probably have to be year 1 Dumbledore for me.

If they mine the license for a good long while, my definitive iterations of characters/groupings to would be:

- Philosopher’s Stone
Harry, Ron, Hermione (school uniforms,) Hagrid & Dumbledore

- Order of The Phoenix
Sirius Black, Bellatrix Lestrange (Ministry of Magic)

- Halfblood Prince
Snape, Dumbledore
(Astronomy Tower)

- Deathly Hallows
Harry, Voldemort
(Courtyard)

That would actually do me just fine and all seem pretty viable possibilities.

Remember when the :LOL: emoji was just used to show you found something funny and were laughing and not as a tool for mockery or to provoke an emotional response from someone?
Me neither.
I always use it for not provoking. Without those emoji people will think the words are aggressive. If I use the laughing emoji, often times people think I’m laughing at them. So I use the 😆 emoji. I like to engage in forums, voice an opinion, and respond to others, even if it was different than mine, I’m trying to ‘agree to disagree’. I’m backing out if people start to be aggressive. Apologies if my wordings are bad, english is not my first language. Cheers😆

I always use it for not provoking. Without those emoji people will think the words are aggressive. If I use the laughing emoji, often times people think I’m laughing at them. So I use the 😆 emoji. I like to engage in forums, voice an opinion, and respond to others, even if it was different than mine, I’m trying to ‘agree to disagree’. I’m backing out if people start to be aggressive. Apologies if my wordings are bad, english is not my first language. Cheers😆
I find it has the opposite effect.
The laughing face is now basically synonymous with passive aggressiveness online. It just implies sarcasm and ridicule.

Example.

‘Ye, you make some really good points.’

Vs

‘Ye, you make some really good points :LOL:

It takes a sincere sentiment and makes it a mockery.

A good old, regular smile still seems to imply pleasantry though so I’d recommend switching to that. :)

HP is such a tough license to think of in terms of a sparse collection. There are just so many characters and so many different looks for the main ones.

For the second figure, I’d like something to pair with year one Harry from the first film.
It’s supposed to be a given that IA will do Ron and Hermione so that’s a good grouping, but, if there was only to be one other figure in the line, it would probably have to be year 1 Dumbledore for me.

If they mine the license for a good long while, my definitive iterations of characters/groupings to would be:

- Philosopher’s Stone

- Order of The Phoenix

- Halfblood Prince
Snape, Dumbledore
(Astronomy Tower)

- Deathly Hallows
Harry, Voldemort
(Courtyard)

This is a good list though I think we need older versions of the trio and not just Harry so that would be all I would add to this list.

- Philosopher’s Stone

- Order of The Phoenix

- Halfblood Prince
Snape, Dumbledore
(Astronomy Tower)

- Deathly Hallows
Harry, Voldemort
(Courtyard)

This is a good list though I think we need older versions of the trio and not just Harry so that would be all I would add to this list.
Agree, great list. I would also add the trio from year 3 and then again year 7. Only other character I would need to add in there would be a Draco from year 1 and year 6.

This is going to be a very long licence for InArt. It will take them multiple years to get through the main characters in this series.

Agree, great list. I would also add the trio from year 3 and then again year 7. Only other character I would need to add in there would be a Draco from year 1 and year 6.
Yeah, I'd also definitely want those but was trying to keep the list as barebones as possible. Now that the door has ben opeend to quality HP figures, there's no limit to what I'd want!

Three is a magic number afterall though, so three sets of the magical trio to show their maturation throughout the series would be most fitting and books 1, 3 and 7 are the best represnetations for that.

Year 3 trio would be good but I've always quite liked the idea of the yuletide ball look for them from year 4 so there are three distint looks (year 1 uniforms, year 4 dress suits and year 7 own clothes). But if we are not limited to just 3 then that opens the door to the trio from order of the phoenix as its the last time in their uniforms (then you could have Ginny, Neville and Luna).

I'd like inart level sirius, lupin, mcgonegal, mad eye and hagrid too.

If they were considering a different villian from each movie then I like the idea of the following options:

1. Professor Quirrel with voldemort second portrait
2. Gilderoy Lockhart
3. Wormtongue
4. Lucius Malfoy as death eater
5. Umbridge
6. Bellatrix
7. Voldemort & Nagini

IMG_1565.jpeg
IMG_1566.jpeg

OG Dumbledore

Last edited:
Harris Dumbledore!!
Wonderful, I always prefered him to Gambon's version, both in performance, character and design.
He felt like the warm, grandfatherly figure from the books - whereas Gambon's Dumbledore lacked that quality to me, despite playing the character in more movies.

- Aaaaaand as I was writing this comment my browser let me know Gambon just died. Rest in Peace, he was an incredible actor and talent just like Richard Harris.

It’s Reeve Clark Kent to go with the Supes.
Ohh I didn't look hard enough, I didn't notice that was Reeves' Superman. Nice, that's gonna make a lot of folks really happy.

A Thorin basically guarantees a Gimli though. If they're doing the tooling for a Dwarf body, then they'll want to capitalize on that investment.

Honestly, it might also lend itself to a Tyrion, given Dany.

Back