InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loosely tempted by Pennywise. Just because he's such an odd looking character and figure. Seems like he can fit in anywhere, maybe even on my desk all by himself. He's fun and creepy at the same time.

I won't start down the Harry Potter slide... a dark and dismal place that will be with gloomy skies and cavernous castles. No place for children.
Well, in order to get a Pennywise preorder in, we may have to make a choice soon or closely watch Kit's site for new ones coming up.

After the Gandalf production pieces dropped, he is selling out at places that still had him open.

If the sculpted doesn't come with a scar, it's nothing an X-acto can't resolve. . .

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 18.47.32.png

So I just tried to use these $10 coupons - WillHarry & MagicBreda - but neither seems to work. Have they expired already?

So I just tried to use these $10 coupons - WillHarry & MagicBreda - but neither seems to work. Have they expired already?
Willharry was supposed to be valid through June 5th, so not sure why it's no longer working. Maybe had a cap limit on how much it was used. MagicBreda I'm not sure. @Kit Chen do know why they are no longer working?

because we are already 5th June, 12 hours ahead..
OK, I guess it's my fault then for waiting too long, I was still debating wether I really want/need the deluxe version.

edit: thank you so much for extending the coupon one more day, you're the man! :clap

OSK = best HK shop out there!!!

Denzel Washington GIF

Last edited:
As excited as I am to see all of InArt's other figures, I don't know how in the world we are supposed to pass the time before Harry releases :thud:

I hope I’m wrong but I don’t actually recall seeing any dimensions specified for this release. At least. notwithstanding Chopper’s egg head chart a few pages back :lol

How does roofed hair hold up over time ? Is it something that has to be maintained? I’m still deciding which version to get but leaning towards the standard version

How does roofed hair hold up over time ? Is it something that has to be maintained?
I think most people suggest replacing shingles every 10 years, but don’t know if I’ve heard of someone using hair on their roof.

Joking aside, if InArt is using top quality lamb wool hair like they seem to suggest, I’m not sure if there’s any solid examples of its long-term effects on a figure. In general, rooted hair requires upkeep every so often to keep it styled the way you want using water/watered down or natural hair products. Overall it’s very pliable and I suggest skimming through the TDK Joker thread to see how others have succeeded in changing it up to make it look extra good. Some shedding is expected but you realistically shouldn’t expect too many issues.

Back