InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7547.jpeg

The tailoring and overall texture of the outfit looks so great. Barring maybe Aragorn, Harry might be my overall most anticipated figure just due to how well done everything is so far

Gotta admit the shirt tailoring isn't great, and the robe fabric isn't draping well. Maybe a little thick. I expected better, but we'll see.

Plenty of time for tweaks, and still looking forward to my rooted version.

Don't get me wrong. I think this is a fantastic figure. Captures Radcliffe very well. Granted, I've never looked at him facially with any critical eye. No human is perfectly symmetrical, but his left eye has a bit of a droop. Maybe it's shadow?

Gotta love how ppl aren't even following the requested format on that post and just throwing out names, even if the format is a little wonky :lol

Everyone go vote for Sirius Black and Snape please and thank you
That’s who I voted for :hi5:

Last edited:
For a company that came out of the gate insisting they would be communicative and engage with us, their consumer base, they are doing an awful job. They should look at how Joost does it. Thank god the figures are amazing.

I think they're doing a pretty good job. They do polls to engage with community feedback, they have their representative go on livestreams and answer questions, they've released a lot of production updates and pictures, they're attending cons, when figures go up for PO it seems like were getting some "making of" footage, and lastly seems like they'll be releasing a video along side figures to show how to futz and get things looking right.

I think they're doing a pretty good job. They do polls to engage with community feedback, they have their representative go on livestreams and answer questions, they've released a lot of production updates and pictures, they're attending cons, when figures go up for PO it seems like were getting some "making of" footage, and lastly seems like they'll be releasing a video along side figures to show how to futz and get things looking right.
To clarify I mean I mean the dude that goes on all the streaming shows and confirms absolutely nothing, I think his name is John? He’s like a politician with non-answers. And the polls which are just a joke. Something is normally better than nothing but their something in these particular aspects is awful and my suggestion is do it properly or don’t do it at all. Limit the polls to specific lines or specific characters. Don’t open it up to absolutely anything. The HP poll is just confusing. Just look at peoples responses above. But the photos, videos are beautiful.

I know all my posts aren’t completely thought through sometimes. But when you are a single parent trying to get your kids to school and work at the same time, common sense sometimes falls by the wayside lol :)

Back