[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I got permission to publish some of the planed figures some are already in the works...

Maybe these will help you decide... All the projects unless mentioned are already being developed

1. Alfred
2. Tony Soprano)
3. Lethal Weapon 2 (Both Detectives)
4. Ellen Ripley
5. General Maximus
6. <Secret Project>
7. Die Hard McClane
8. The Crow (not confirmed as feasibilty of rooted hair is an issue however sculpting is scheduled also being made by trainee sculpt team so likeness approval is necessary for it being put to production)
9. Mission Impossible (possible only if sculpt/likeness is approved as its being made by trainee sculpt team)
10. Fight Club (NOT CONFIRMED though, tentatively on plans, no work done on them as they are not confirmed in schedule)

PLUS there are diorama Projects planned as
1. Batman Armoury from TDKR
2. Matrix Diorama of Lobby scene

remember the 10% discount is on both figures and dioramas rather all products Iminime makes.

Are any of these head sculpts planned to be done as full figure sets?

I'm sure the heads will be great, but without the body it doesn't mean much to me.

i'm interested in going in with someone...i want a Neo head (and thats it)...and since i am going to get the Maximus..ripley...crow and both dioramas.....it would benefit me to just to go in with someone (or two others) and get one head...plus 10% for all the other things.....lets talk PEOPLE!!!

say if some people go in on the membership...and both want the same diorama...is there a limit as to how many anyone membership can get....or would both guys going in on one membership be able to get the diorama at a discount cause they have the one membership?

I think its one discount and 3 heads per membership. If your going in with someone on the membership only one party will get the 10% and that party will be whoever pays denny the 300

Are any of these head sculpts planned to be done as full figure sets?

I'm sure the heads will be great, but without the body it doesn't mean much to me.
Iminime dont sell sculpts only or have projects of only sculpts anymore, whatever projects are done are done as full figures.

say if some people go in on the membership...and both want the same diorama...is there a limit as to how many anyone membership can get....or would both guys going in on one membership be able to get the diorama at a discount cause they have the one membership?
How can two people have the same membership? Please read the rules carefully in the first post. A membership cannot be divided or anything. Its only for the person who pays $300. 2 or more people cant divide something like that and expect to enjoy all the benefits amongst themselves. there can be only ONE 10% discount PER membership.

They should to go back to selling unpainted sculpts alone or they will get much less business from me. Even Rainman and Serang still offer sculpts. Since they tend to sell pairs and teams lately not every one can afford $600 every other month or $250 for two painted heads.

And no offence to their sculpts but some of their choices don't make me need to buy them anyway
1. Alfred (multiple sculpts have been available)
2. Tony Soprano)(Not sure)
3. Lethal Weapon 2 (Both Detectives)(Been done before by various sculptors)
4. Ellen Ripley(been done, multiple versions available)
5. General Maximus(Been done)
7. Die Hard McClane(Many many sculpts available)
8. The Crow (Very easy to get a sculpt)
9. Mission Impossible (a few versions out there)
10. Fight Club (Every one has done these two)

But this is just my opinion and I hope that those that choose to go VIP get everything they want and everything works out well.
I mean no offense to the company, I just think they are just leaving out a customer base and I expressing my opinion on the matter.

Wheelin' and dealin'!! :lol

Well right off the rip I'd be in for Riggs & Murtaugh, the dio's and FC if that gets off of the ground :pray:. Beatrix would be top priority above all of that. Hope that gets set in stone, too. So that's 5 figs(possibly) & 1-2 dio's. Since I'm not much of a basher, I'd need a few more things on the list to make it worth it to me.

How much time will that list roughly tie up on them Axe. At the rate they've been going, I'm assuming we're gonna see maybe 5-8 more releases than that inside of 12 months, right?

Yea I think hands down they should tackle Jules & Vincent. With the outfits being simple, they can really focus on the sculpts. It's about time those guys get done full fig style w/ accurate guns and breifcase. Bad MF wallet for Jules? Maybe a DX Vincent? One loose hair sculpt, one pony tail. Extra rain coat? :)

Last edited:
While the Pulp Fiction guys are cool characters (I'm a huge fan of the film), with their plain black suits and tons of 1/6 black suits on the market from just about every company, not to mention several Vincent and Jules custom heads available, it just isn't interesting enough visually or challenging enough for high end custom makers like Rainman or iminime. I would much rather they devote their time and resources to complex, unique and challenging characters rather than simple, boring designs we've seen so many times before.

They should to go back to selling unpainted sculpts alone or they will get much less business from me. Even Rainman and Serang still offer sculpts. Since they tend to sell pairs and teams lately not every one can afford $600 every other month or $250 for two painted heads.

And no offence to their sculpts but some of their choices don't make me need to buy them anyway
1. Alfred (multiple sculpts have been available)
2. Tony Soprano)(Not sure)
3. Lethal Weapon 2 (Both Detectives)(Been done before by various sculptors)
4. Ellen Ripley(been done, multiple versions available)
5. General Maximus(Been done)
7. Die Hard McClane(Many many sculpts available)
8. The Crow (Very easy to get a sculpt)
9. Mission Impossible (a few versions out there)
10. Fight Club (Every one has done these two)

But this is just my opinion and I hope that those that choose to go VIP get everything they want and everything works out well.
I mean no offense to the company, I just think they are just leaving out a customer base and I expressing my opinion on the matter.

Sure many of those headsculpts have been done, but not by iminime. I've seen many of them and some of them to be honest are laughable. Iminime would do them justice. IMO.

i guess you misundwerstood what i was saying....

it doesn't make mention of the "loop holes that you yourself mentioned here about 3 or less members pooling their money together to each getting a headsculpt that they each want for 100...that way the members don't pay the entire 300 each and therefore don't feel obligated to each getting a full 300 dollar membership....my questioning just went of that

I asked about the 10% being spread around because it doesn't make any mention on limitations for any member and their quantity that they are allowed to buy either...so if i get a membership...does that mean i can buy 10 figures of the same character just because i am a member and if so...again i ask...what if i pool my money with someone else and we both want the same figure...??...if there is no mention about how many a member can get...then anyone can assume that i can get more then just one...small details like this is what i was asking with regards to this offer...

here are the details posted...with no mention of quantity or anything else of what i asked in my earlier posts...

DetailsThe VIP membership is valid for 1 year only. That is for 365 days from the date of confirmed payment of membership fee.

*VIP Membership Benefits:
- During Membership period VIPs can preorder any of the projects from iminime sculpt team during their valid membership period regardless of the preorder window being opened. i.e Members can reserve their order even before preorder period opens.

- 10% discount on each figure released/preordered during the membership period

- Choice of owning any 3 painted only heads from past and figures made during membership period for free and with free shipping! Even though the sculpts may not be released officially and separately

Those interested to get this VIP membership, please send in your application to [email protected] and mention:

- Your Name
- Shipping Address
- Paypal Account

Thank You So Much!
Iminime Sculpt Team

i guess you misundwerstood what i was saying....

it doesn't make mention of the "loop holes that you yourself mentioned here about 3 or less members pooling their money together to each getting a headsculpt that they each want for 100...that way the members don't pay the entire 300 each and therefore don't feel obligated to each getting a full 300 dollar membership....my questioning just went of that

I asked about the 10% being spread around because it doesn't make any mention on limitations for any member and their quantity that they are allowed to buy either...so if i get a membership...does that mean i can buy 10 figures of the same character just because i am a member and if so...again i ask...what if i pool my money with someone else and we both want the same figure...??...if there is no mention about how many a member can get...then anyone can assume that i can get more then just one...small details like this is what i was asking with regards to this offer
It costs $300 per VIP membership, per person. That pretty much explains it.

As for quantity limitations per VIP membership, I don't know.

The only reason (I see) for people pooling their money together, is for the free head sculpts. So one & only one will get the VIP membership & 10% discount offer, while the other/s only have the option of getting a free head sculpt or 2 .... or maybe all 3. Depending on the groups arrangement.

Last edited:
It costs $300 per VIP membership, per person. That pretty much explains it.

As for quantity limitations per VIP membership, I don't know.

The only reason (I see) for people pooling their money together, is for the free head sculpts. So one will get the VIP membership, while the other/s get/s their desired head sculpt/s.

i understand this..,..but then why suggest the pooling of money....??....its not out of the realm for people to pool their money for a headsculpt and then at some time later both want the same figure thats comes out within that membership year....and since Denny doesn't make any mention with regards to quantity...now they can both get the same figure with a discount....all through the same membership or the person that has the membership...think about it.....3 people pool their money together...one buys the membership....all three members want the same figure....boom...i just paid 100 dollars for the same thing a person who pays 300....

just saying...:dunno

i understand this..,..but then why suggest the pooling of money....??....its not out of the realm for people to pool their money for a headsculpt and then at some time later both want the same figure thats comes out within that membership year....and since Denny doesn't make any mention with regards to quantity...now they can both get the same figure with a discount....all through the same membership or the person that has the membership...think about it.....3 people pool their money together...one buys the membership....all three members want the same figure....boom...i just paid 100 dollars for the same thing a person who pays 300....

just saying...:dunno
:lol Did you just wake up?

Lets say you & I come to an agreement to put in $150 each for a single VIP membership. You get the tag of "iMiniMe VIP Member" which comes with the 10% discount off all products purchased during membership year, & 1 of free headsculpts. I on the other hand would get the other 2 head sculpts.

The head sculpts would be all I'm entitled to. & I scored 2 of them for only $150. Yay for me. You on the other hand scored a VIP membership with the 10% discount & 1 free head sculpt. All for $150.

I would have no say or influence in your VIP membership after that. So it wouldn't matter if we both wanted the same figure later on. My wants wouldn't matter where your VIP membership was concerned.

Multiple 10% discounts for a group purchase of one VIP membership? How can that make sense to you? All us Freaks in here might as well pool all our money together for a single VIP membership. 10% discounts all around :lol

Levit05 let me explain certain things

1. I never suggested pooling, what I showed was a loophole way of some people agreeing to terms with a VIP to buy 2 headsculpts of their choice off him. However the VIP will be only one person who has that 10% off thing about him.

Now the scenario you suggest is also another loophole, and I will have to ask Denny if he will allow multiple buys, but let me show you a simple mathematical way in which this loophole is plugged. The variable quantity that allowed exploiting this loophole in the free sculpt issue was one thing. Shipping

it was free.

However when you are a VIP it doesnt work that way. Lets take a simple example.
Say a figure you want being a VIP is $320 normal price. You get a discount of $32 so it becomes $288 EMS Shipping to the US however stays the same at $43 so you pay $331 including shipping.
Now say you buy 2 figures normally they would cost $640, with a 10% discount you get $576 but shipping now is $61 for 2 figures so total becomes $637. However shipping will be to one address and so when you do get the figure you will again have to incurr the shipping to the fellow guy whom you had an agreement with. So unless you guys live real close by, the only one who will be benefitting will be you. The VIP. The other guy wil have to pay for shipping to him and thus lose whatever he was saving on, or make a saving of $5 or so maybe if his shipping is less.
The only way you can save more is if only more than 5 people decide to pool in, that is your order over 5 figures using your VIP 10% discount. And then too they should live in close proximity preferable same state or neighbouring states to minimise shipping to them. Then then will save something like $10/15 or so, however max savings will still be yours...

Technically following in a wholesale market style

:wink1:

Wheelin' and dealin'!! :lol

Well right off the rip I'd be in for Riggs & Murtaugh, the dio's and FC if that gets off of the ground :pray:. Beatrix would be top priority above all of that. Hope that gets set in stone, too. So that's 5 figs(possibly) & 1-2 dio's. Since I'm not much of a basher, I'd need a few more things on the list to make it worth it to me.

How much time will that list roughly tie up on them Axe. At the rate they've been going, I'm assuming we're gonna see maybe 5-8 more releases than that inside of 12 months, right?

Yea I think hands down they should tackle Jules & Vincent. With the outfits being simple, they can really focus on the sculpts. It's about time those guys get done full fig style w/ accurate guns and breifcase. Bad MF wallet for Jules? Maybe a DX Vincent? One loose hair sculpt, one pony tail. Extra rain coat? :)
If Beatrix is done, it will probably be done by that superstar sculptor working on the Secret Project.
Yeah with their rate and with them hiring more members soon I see them doing 7/8 projects minimum in the next 12months or so...

Last edited:
Lawrence....i made no mention of what type of agreement you potentially make with another member here...two different arguments....while both arguments are true, it still does not answer my question(s)....

regarding your example...i could just as easily say that i decide to get into an arrangement with you because i know that you are an avid Iminime collector like i am and we are both looking forward to his future releases so for 150 each without any cap on how many figures we can get other then that they have to be preordered within the year of our membership...what control is set in place to stop me or you from buying multiples other then the "word"/agreement you have with another member on here?....cause i can almost guarantee that when some members start seeing newer sculpts and figures show up....will prolly want them...

but again...thats just the accountant in me looking at all the loop holes in these boards...

if I were Denny...i would close that hole asap if he doesn't want to see his profit margin become smaller...

Lawrence....i made no mention of what type of agreement you potentially make with another member here...two different arguments....while both arguments are true, it still does not answer my question(s)....

regarding your example...i could just as easily say that i decide to get into an arrangement with you because i know that you are an avid Iminime collector like i am and we are both looking forward to his future releases so for 150 each without any cap on how many figures we can get other then that they have to be preordered within the year of our membership...what control is set in place to stop me or you from buying multiples other then the "word"/agreement you have with another member on here?....cause i can almost guarantee that when some members start seeing newer sculpts and figures show up....will prolly want them...

but again...thats just the accountant in me looking at all the loop holes in these boards...

if I were Denny...i would close that hole asap if he doesn't want to see his profit margin become smaller...

How can we both buy multiple figures and benefit? We cant, specillay think about it, Im in Asia, you in US and Denny will ship to only one address, the VIP's. So that extra shipping will kill that saving for one of us who is not the VIP. You miss that point. Technically there is no loophole in it. You can buy multiples, and the only one gaining will be you. Dennys profit margin doesnt take much of a hit if you see it that way, because more no of figures he sells, pads up his profits evenly. Thats how wholesale distribution works... its not just about profit per figure but profit as a whole. On wholesale speculated profit per item is not considered as the bulk products pushed overrule that

Anyway like I said, I will ask Denny if there will be a cap on No. of figures a VIP can buy using his discount.

Iminime dont sell sculpts only or have projects of only sculpts anymore, whatever projects are done are done as full figures.

Of course they do - you said that you would receive three free head sculpts as part of the VIP membership.

What I'm asking is, are these heads planned to be part of a full body release? If so, I wouldn't need just the head. I'd be interested in the whole figure when it's offered.

I'm just trying to figure out if this is worth it. The discount and getting to be on the pre-order list early are the reasons I'm considering.

The heads don't help me, that's all I was saying.

regarding your example...i could just as easily say that i decide to get into an arrangement with you because i know that you are an avid Iminime collector like i am and we are both looking forward to his future releases so for 150 each without any cap on how many figures we can get other then that they have to be preordered within the year of our membership...what control is set in place to stop me or you from buying multiples other then the "word"/agreement you have with another member on here?
I wasn't thinking "sneaky" enough I guess :lol

I thought you weren't getting that it was one VIP membership per person :lol But you were trying to explain what you thought was a loophole for a group of peeps to share a single VIP membership in a "sneaky" manner. I guess I was looking at it "black & white", while you were in the "grey" area.

Anyway, Axe has pretty much answered you better than I have :D

Even I didn't click that Denny would only ship to the VIP members address. I kinda wanted Denny to send the free head sculpts to the addresses I specified. I might have to work out a different deal with someone on here, or maybe go all in on my own. If I didn't buy EB's Kobe this week, it would be easier to pay for the VIP membership :gah: (but really :yess: Kobe :D).

ax...sorry buddy...not being difficult but i'm just pointing out something out that stuck out to me since i work in the area contracts are worded....and from what i got from Denny's and your posts can suggest that there are certain controls that may need to be reinforced....

now you mention that shipping will be included in the final price after you give a discount but then in another line it says that shipping is free...i have tried to follow your example but then i keep going back to this line from the original post:

"- Choice of owning any 3 painted only heads from past and figures made during membership period for free and with free shipping! Even though the sculpts may not be released officially and separately"

when i see the bullet points state that i get a 10% off and then another bullet states that i get free shipping...
then 100% of the time i'm going to assume that if i should pay 300 dollars for a membership...then i get all those all all those benefits within the bullets unless they are expicitly stated that i get one or the other...

either way...just trying to be informed before i decide on what road i will take...:)

Last edited:
Back