[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol No The Gladiator is NOT the Secret Project... thanks for reminding me though, completely slipped out of my mind!

List EDITED!

That list is full of awesomeness, especially Die Hard. I'd be interested in splitting the membership with 2 others.......maybe.....

That list is full of awesomeness, especially Die Hard. I'd be interested in splitting the membership with 2 others.......maybe.....
Well that dosnt mean the discounts and benefits will apply to all 3 of you, the VIP status will only be for the guy whose Paypal makes the full payment for the membership :lol
Which sculpts you planning to get for free?

Ok I got permission to publish some of the planed figures some are already in the works...

Maybe these will help you decide... All the projects unless mentioned are already being developed

1. Alfred
2. Tony Soprano)
3. Lethal Weapon 2 (Both Detectives)
4. Ellen Ripley
5. General Maximus
6. <Secret Project>
7. Die Hard McClane
8. The Crow (not confirmed as feasibilty of rooted hair is an issue however sculpting is scheduled also being made by trainee sculpt team so likeness approval is necessary for it being put to production)
9. Mission Impossible (possible only if sculpt/likeness is approved as its being made by trainee sculpt team)
10. Fight Club (NOT CONFIRMED though, tentatively on plans, no work done on them as they are not confirmed in schedule)

PLUS there are diorama Projects planned as
1. Batman Armoury from TDKR
2. Matrix Diorama of Lobby scene

remember the 10% discount is on both figures and dioramas rather all products Iminime makes.

Willis and Cruz have been done so many times.
Why not something like John Travolta and Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction or another movie of there's, Maybe even Uma Thurman. Those I would buy.
Characters from Kill Bill would be cool to.

Willis and Cruz have been done so many times.
Why not something like John Travolta and Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction or another movie of there's, Maybe even Uma Thurman. Those I would buy.
Characters from Kill Bill would be cool to.
The bride has been put on the table thanks to MarfMaster... and there is a plan on it, a big one. But I cant tell you more than that...

Well that dosnt mean the discounts and benefits will apply to all 3 of you, the VIP status will only be for the guy whose Paypal makes the full payment for the membership :lol
Which sculpts you planning to get for free?

I don't care about the discounts, I just want $20 off a painted Smith or Demons head sculpt:lol

I don't care about the discounts, I just want $20 off a painted Smith or Demons head sculpt:lol

tumblr_lxwqmiq4a31r4u9kq.gif

:lol

and here I thought you wanted the list to see wther you could get discounts on any of your wanted figures! :lol

So what the heck is the secret project then... :gah::lol If it's a secret it must be big... and if void knows about it... must be something he likes.. Batman?

So what the heck is the secret project then... :gah::lol If it's a secret it must be big... and if void knows about it... must be something he likes.. Batman?
Its secret because its got some superstar working on it :wink1: and no its NOTHING from Batman. Its a Classic Character...

Is the Gordon part of the sculpt that we chose from?
Nope, due to unfortunate and obvious reasons now...

Kill Bill was on the list Denny sent me yesterday. I signed up - the heads alone are worth the price of admission. I really hope its a version of Maximus I want (i.e. not the General as I will have the ACI version, not the leather armor or final battle as I have these as well).

My Bride figure could use an upgraded headsculpt.

I want the VIP membership, & I was excited about getting the 3 free head sculpts for myself, but now I'm thinking, if I like the head sculpt, I might as well buy the whole figure. So the 10% discount is looking kinda nice right now.

If anybody is interested in $100 per head, to help me pay for my membership, that would be cool. PM me :D

I'm not expecting many PM's since I basically have no rep, sales wise. But it's worth a try :D

I want the VIP membership, & I was excited about getting the 3 free head sculpts for myself, but now I'm thinking, if I like the head sculpt, I might as well buy the whole figure. So the 10% discount is looking kinda nice right now.

If anybody is interested in $100 per head, to help me pay for my membership, that would be cool. PM me :D

I'm not expecting many PM's since I basically have no rep, sales wise. But it's worth a try :D

We put in $150 each, I get 2 heads and you get 1 + 10% discount:monkey1

Back