[iminime] VIP membership Offer! - Discounts! Free Painted heads with free shipping!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear VIP Members,

We are happy to announce that our official shopping mall is now open.
https://www.iminime.net
And also there is an open event, please check at the site.
After you joining the site, I will upgrad your membership to VIP
then, you can get 10% discount on every purchase automatically.
If you membership is not upgraded, please write your id at Q&A board
Our new custom figure : The Skipper
It will be relesed for preorder from tomorrow at iminime.net
P.S : You can check https://www.iminime.net/shop/step1.php?number=9 for what is available for free head.

This is sent to all VIP members who sent me an application, so if you have not got confirmation of VIP number, it means you are not yet
VIP.
Thank you very much

Best wishes,
Denny / iminime

Denny/Axe,

Will both of the upcoming Patrick Bateman heads be available for VIP members? Also, I just checked the website and it looks like most of the various painted heads are not listed. Are they going to be restocked at all?

What about the newly offered head repainting service, do VIPs get a discount on that as well? If the heads aren't going to be restocked, would I be able to trade the 3 free heads that I got with my VIP membership for 3 repaints?

It also specifically states "unpainted" heads, so I don't know if they would repaint an already painted head. :dunno

So I realize that this thread has been dormant for a while, but as one of the new VIP members from the Cowboy surge I had a couple questions.

How do I go about ordering the free heads? The list that was provided when I signed up doesn't jive with the list that is available on the website (the list names several heads that are either not even listed or listed as sold out.) Do I send an e-mail or is there another procedure?

So I realize that this thread has been dormant for a while, but as one of the new VIP members from the Cowboy surge I had a couple questions.

How do I go about ordering the free heads? The list that was provided when I signed up doesn't jive with the list that is available on the website (the list names several heads that are either not even listed or listed as sold out.) Do I send an e-mail or is there another procedure?

Same. I'm a tad clueless on this. Any idea if we can delay ordering the free heads?

You can only request heads that they have in-stock on the website, or request ones for products that are in production. All you have to do is email Denny directly to request your VIP heads.

EDIT: Oops, didn't see Denny's reply.

Back