I'M A SCULPTOR FOR THE 12 INCH FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mastersculpt_Renard said:
my first pieces to offer you will be a GHOSTBUSTER HEAD (PETER) , and the MEDIEVAL KURGAN HELTMET(from highlander)

:google :D

Lookin' to make a few friends around here? That's a helluva good way to start!

Awesome work! MORE! MORE! :monkey5

thanks for the great feedback guys , I now understand why some people was so skeptic about me , if someone in the past scammed some of you ,those kind of reactions are natural , as well as mine , you can bet I don't take sh*** from no one! , but well , to the ones who felt I was too defensive and rude , an apologize , to the great guys who made me feel welcomed here , I feel really greatefull , and as I told you , right now I don't have any 12 inch piece to show you , I am working right now on a custom 12 inch viking warrior action figure ( a comission from a local collector) , so , in about a week , I will post some pics , now I know how to do it (thanks for the help on this , guys!) , and , my first pieces to offer you will be a GHOSTBUSTER HEAD (PETER) , and the MEDIEVAL KURGAN HELTMET(from highlander) I know it sounds like an odd mix , but that is what I feel like I wanted to do at this point , I am a fan on both movies, so if the response is good , I will be offering you very different pieces in the very near future , as you can see in the pics , I work a lot!.............by the way , the old guy with wings , is called ''Don Quixote de la Mancha" a classic book character, from the spanish literature.

Why not just make a full Medi Kurgan? With all the furs and all.

carbo-fation said:
Count me in for a Peter sculpt from gostbusters! Actually, if you do all four of them, I and many others will be eternally greatful to you!:)

yeah I love the ghostbusters too , but this is actually half love , half convenience , lol , one of my local buyers wants the ghostbusters in 12 inches, and I have at least 4 pieces sold right now , so , yes , you can bet you will see the four of them !

tricol said:
Why not just make a full Medi Kurgan? With all the furs and all.

what I have plans to do , is to make the complete armor , anything I can cast in resin , will be sculpted , the fur and the rest of the clothes , I think you would have to sew it yourself/get a seamstress , unless you like what my seamstress can do , I can help you there too, thanks for the interest!!

Nice work Renard!! Especially for that small scale! :rock

Glad to see this thread has calmed down and the witch hunt is officially over. Can't wait to see Peter!

Sword of Omens. :drool

Excellent work Renard, can't wait to see what you can do in 1/6 scale!

All you jerks that were doubting this guy, enjoy your 'Crow' dinner tonight! :monkey1

thanks for all your great responses ! , hey, the 12 inch peter head , I'm just beggining to sculpt that one , but I already have the ''base'' for the KURGAN HELMET , just in case some of you want to monitor the developing on this sculpt , could be fun ,but again , is very rough , very ugly right now , but some of you , I know for sure will see it's coming nice !, I can post some pics tonight

the 12 inch peter head
just had to quote that.
seems its juvenile day for me.

what medium do you work in?

cant wait to see more of youre work!

occulum said:
just had to quote that.
seems its juvenile day for me.

what medium do you work in?

cant wait to see more of youre work!

lol! everyone sees what he wants to see! , lol!:lol , ............the medium I use for accesories (swords , armor , helmets , etc.) is epoxy , and for the 12 inch heads I will use a mix of wax with castilene (a sculpting compound), and then they are casted using a resin called ''smoothon'' I think that is the name , a friend of mine does the casting for me.

a few more pics , they are ''likenesses'' , but is for the new small g.i.joe line ,
so , it is not possible to ask for more detail at this scale , had a hard time to capture the recognizable gestures to give each a little resemblance , of course the 12 inch head , allows for all kind of great detail , is like 20 times bigger in proportion than one of this heads, you may consider them , similar to the star wars small line , some have great likenesses , while some others are not even close., hope you like this little guys!.......
superman.jpg

disel.jpg

kroenen.jpg

barbarian.jpg

quinlanvos.jpg

Wow, your likenesses are great! You don't hurt your hands sculpting that small?

Considering most companies sculpt that type of figure at twice the size, those are really good. Especially like the Superman.

Back