I'M A SCULPTOR FOR THE 12 INCH FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He claims he's sculpting a Medieval Kurgan. Would love to see some work-in-progress shots.

pixletwin said:
Is there a clause somewhere when a person joins SSF that says they need to do that? Last I checked there are new people joining the board who don't ever post period.

Let the man do what he wants when he wants. Its no skin off our collective nose. :D

if i were a sculptor who came to a message forum and announced my skills are for hire, i'd want to show potential customers i'm serious and can deliver a sculpt in a timely manner.

maybe you need to go back and read the first post in this thread, and then rethink your question.

captain sack said:
if i were a sculptor who came to a message forum and announced my skills are for hire, i'd want to show potential customers i'm serious and can deliver a sculpt in a timely manner.

maybe you need to go back and read the first post in this thread, and then rethink your question.

My question was a rhetorical one. My point, which you apparently glossed over, is that anyone can come on here and say whatever they want. They are under no obligation to show their work.

Some of you guys are acting like this guy has a moral obligation to show his work and you are the ones to police that obligation.

Forgive me if I find that a bit pretentious, ok? :rolleyes:

erm, I mean, WOW thanks Captain Sack for making this board a safer place. :clap

i say let it drop...... if the fella does some things that you want, or that you want to commission... great. if not... whats the loss? hey even I had some people saying "I thought you were doing anakin... HMM???" when I was taking ages doing my first resculpt :lol

You guys are brutal. I just read this whole thread and it was about as interesting as the Sopranos finale. But seriously Renard, if you're making a Venkman from Ghostbusters--I WANTS ONE!

Back