I'M A SCULPTOR FOR THE 12 INCH FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Renard, I hope you didn't take my post as trying to say you were a scammer. I was posting the wrestler heads as an example of some of your work... sorry if that was misunderstood.

Renard,
I can't apologize for the unsubstantiated, over reactions of some who obvioulsy thought your work should be posted in your introduction, given away for free, or who knows what? :confused:
You introduced yourself and I, for one, have been waiting [ok, waiting anxiously] to see what you have to offer. If these, I'll try and be more polite than they were [shouldn't be too hard]overcautious persons have caused you to rethink about offering your wares here, please email me with anything you present, as I'm always interested in new things.

galactiboy said:
Hey Renard, I hope you didn't take my post as trying to say you were a scammer. I was posting the wrestler heads as an example of some of your work... sorry if that was misunderstood.

nah! ,I didn't take it that way , it is cool man! , it is just some guys make me angry , because some of them suggest , or firmly belive I am a scammer , this is kinda stupid , cause I have never asked for any money in advance or showed a work I didn't make myself ,so , what you already saw from my work , is the actual work I did , so , thanks for caring !

Last edited:
Ironman1188 said:
Renard,
I can't apologize for the unsubstantiated, over reactions of some who obvioulsy thought your work should be posted in your introduction, given away for free, or who knows what? :confused:
You introduced yourself and I, for one, have been waiting [ok, waiting anxiously] to see what you have to offer. If these, I'll try and be more polite than they were [shouldn't be too hard]overcautious persons have caused you to rethink about offering your wares here, please email me with anything you present, as I'm always interested in new things.

thanks for your interest , Ironman , I will contact you soon , to offer you my first pieces , and I'm feeling great to offer my work here , cause I know most of you guys , what you want is to collect , and enjoy the hobbie , the same as me ,I know some people will be cautious about sending money to somebody they doesn't know , but this is not the case here , I'm just a little worried about selling my stuff to conflictive people , that's all , I know for sure I won't sell to some of the guys who thinks I am a scammer , just to avoid some problems, so thanks again! , keep checking my posts , I will show some pics this same week of the first finished sculpt!

Captain Aldeggon said:
I'm still impressed by your stuff. For what it's worth, I like it. :eek:

thanks a lot!! , I just need to show the actual stuff that will be for sale , so , some people around here will have to shout their mouths or at least give me alone with that scammer thing

some people just need to learn to wait.

when something is for sale... then you can buy it. Until then, just let people get on with their lives and stop demanding things now

:lol I demand that people wait!

Actually I love the prospect of a sculptor doing commissioned pieces....hopefully suited perfectly for SSC bodies (yeah, they aren't great but I'm weird about uniformity) and hopefully done for good prices. This thread is long to read but I read Kurgan helmet and Ghostbuster head so I'm already excited. Hopefully we can get a Marty McFly in the mix as well. :D

mastersculpt_Renard said:
thanks a lot!! , I just need to show the actual stuff that will be for sale , so , some people around here will have to shout their mouths or at least give me alone with that scammer thing

and...........:monkey1

I'm not gone , I have been working a lot lately , but I'm still working on the 12 pieces , as much as I can , anyway , I will try to load some pics , from a small kurgan head I'm doing

mastersculpt_Renard said:
I'm not gone , I have been working a lot lately , but I'm still working on the 12 pieces , as much as I can , anyway , I will try to load some pics , from a small kurgan head I'm doing

why would you come to a message forum, announce you're a sculptor for hire and then 2 months later have nothing to show?

captain sack said:
why would you come to a message forum, announce you're a sculptor for hire and then 2 months later have nothing to show?

Is there a clause somewhere when a person joins SSF that says they need to do that? Last I checked there are new people joining the board who don't ever post period.

Let the man do what he wants when he wants. Its no skin off our collective nose. :D

You are wrong Pix! It makes me furious, and angry! And I think it destroys the good name of freaks!

j/k of course, who gives a turd. But it would be nice to see some kickass sculpts but if not, oh well.

Back