I'M A SCULPTOR FOR THE 12 INCH FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastersculpt_Renard

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hello board members!
well , I am a sculptor , just offering my job here , I don't know if this is the right place , or maybe another section? , I'm a little lost here , and well , the point is , I will be offering 12 inch heads and accesories casted in resin , anyone interested on something of this , please drp me a line here , or a PM , I will be posting some sample pics soon!, take care guys!

Welcome! Ghostbusters and Marty & Doc from BttF are highly requested.

thanks for the great welcome , guys! , I will begin to post some pieces soon ,I have been doing some pieces for small 3.3/4 inches joes , like heads and weapons , and doing my regular work as a bronze sculptor ,but the 12 inch figures are something I have been wishng to do for a long time ,I hope you like my work , once you see it!, just keep checking my post , you could be surprised!

Customikey said:
Fabulous! This board is almost beginning to be acompany in of itself!! It;s a Virtual Mall of Custom work!!

Exactly! It's amazing the people we have coming here now... Welcome man! Can't wait to see your stuff! :duff

well, it seems like I will be very busy here! , the 12 inch heads just takes tremendous amounts of time to get right , but they are very rewarding , I have my work schedule , full for the next 2 weeks , but certainly I was thinking to do a new 12 inch head , and the ghostbusters seems like they already deserve some good 12 inch figures , but , aside from head sculpts , what are you really wanting to be done as an accesorye?

Customikey said:
Fabulous! This board is almost beginning to be acompany in of itself!! It;s a Virtual Mall of Custom work!!

I love the sound of that.......... well said. :clap

oh and Renard? welcome to the forum, can't wait to see some of your work!

Customikey said:

Hmmmm, thats not such a bad idea. Maybe we should look into starting a new site called "The Virtual 1:6 Mall" and have a section for each of our favorite lines/companies. $tar War$, oops, $ide$how Collectibles doesn't need us any more anyway.

Back