If you could get only one more Buffy maquette...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If there was only one more Buffy maquette - who should it be?

• Cordelia

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Darla

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Drusilla

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • The Beast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Conner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illyria

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • The Master

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Wesley

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Vampire Willow

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Glory

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Who would it be?

These are just some ideas - if your preferred choice isn't there, post it.

Wesely. By far the most developed character on Angel (and argueably the co-lead) and yet horribly under-represented in the buffyverse collector market.

I voted Illyria. :clap

However, if I could choose from ANYTHING it would be the same as bickle - a better Buffy! I would LOVE a Buffy that would stand better with Faith. Faith and Buffy go so well together (in that they don't lol) that they'd deserve to in statue form too lol. :p

I voted Dru, mainly because I think she would fit in more with the other statues. You could have a great scene with a vamped out Spike, Angel and Dru, very reminiscent of season 2 (which is one of my favourite seasons)

Illyria would look awesome and she would fit with the Angel and Spike, but I guess I see this more as a Buffy line, rather than Angel. That also rules out Wes for me as he was a minor character on Buffy really.

I have nil interest in Cordy, Connor, The Beast or Glory and I don't really think The Master or Vamp Willow would fit in.

Darla would work in with the quartet of vamps, but I wouldn't actually want a statue personally.

I'm pretty happy with what we're getting really - Buffy, Willow, Faith, Spike and Angel are probably the most known and loved characters. I'm also happy with my Buffy maquette, if there was another one it would be kinda weird having 2 Buffy's to me.

For me It would be a Giles and Dru, with Illyria and Wesley close behind. :D

I'd be in for any of those characters, but in my humbre opinion, we need an Illyria statue. Only a couple of figures of this character were made (by DST), and that was not enough. She clearly deserves the maquette treatment. I think she would make an awesome addition to the line and she'd even attract new collectors. Done right, she would be an essential for buffyverse collectors.

None of these, I'd want a Gentleman, theoretically more than just one but I'd be happy with just one.

buffy-gentlemen.gif

I voted Illyria as she would look fantastic- but Giles is an absolute must! Would prefer a later seasons Giles- or bad@$s Giles when he came powers ablaze to dark Willow. In which case I almost feel Xander is a must as well to complete the gang. : )

If I could have anything from the Whedonverse right now, it would be either a Capt. Malcolm Reynolds or an Illyria life size figure. Ooooh yeahhhh.

Back