Ian Holm - Bilbo Baggins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old bilbo was always my favorite too. Must buy for me. His portrayal is like the quintessential hobbit for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mostly definitely. Ian Holm still is one of my favourite actors and even amongst the quality casting of Lotr, he stands out.
Only hope he's in his Fellowship party outfit and Asmus capture the unique hair style, which the sideshow statue didn't manage & made it flat.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

It would be nice to have a young bilbo in his prologue outfit. The Hobbit we very first see in the lord of the rings trilogy.

When they do make a fellowship Bilbo, it would be great for him to come w the wooden barrel he delivers his speech on.

Yep. Party Bilbo. Another great accessory, but probably a pipe dream, would be his desk as a diorama piece and the journal.

Don't forget a tankard of Gaffer's home brew!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Take a shot
1631766477697.jpg

Wow!! :yess: I love it!! Absolutely amazing. I so need this!! :rock Take my money now too!

Last edited:
I'd buy it, but it would be for the diorama, with all due respect to Ian Holm. Still trying and already failing to keep to Hobbit figs. Mostly. Unless I don't want to.:monkey3

Back