HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tdk from small studios
ss.jpg
[/IMG]:chew

Last edited:
lol maybe just the effect of the flash as what vodoun is saying . in actual no he doesnt have blue eyes:) i took another pic without the flash here it is
bd2.jpg
[/IMG]:)

its more of a greenish brown in actual. josh did a couple of repaints for the tdk head that might be the one you saw in the ss thread.just got this head last week its the first time i post it:)it looks a lot better in hand my camera just dont do justice to this guy.:)

its more of a greenish brown in actual. josh did a couple of repaints for the tdk head that might be the one you saw in the ss thread.just got this head last week its the first time i post it:)it looks a lot better in hand my camera just dont do justice to this guy.:)

ahh ok i get ya, nice :)

I'm no good at dark and moody photo's, but your's always look fantastic.

We all know Hot Toys' crew usually read us... and I'm sure they have a list of possible "talents" who may work for them... and I'm even more sure YOU are in that list dude...

I'm new here, but I've seen lots of user's pics, and believe me, you're the ONLY one who can make a V1 TDK Bats look better than the new DX one. Some may call it hability, for me that's ART. Keep it that way...

You need to insert the corner of the material into the cape clip holes AS WELL AS the clips themselves
?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!
I just bought one of these bad boys and can't for the life of me work out how to get the clasps into those holes. Not to be a noob, but does anyone have a diagram or pics? I'd be very grateful. Don't want to break the damn thing already.

*edit* Oh wait, never mind...lol

Last edited:
Back