HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
batmedd.jpg

It's a great figure, made all the better by my getting it for $60!

What a steal!!!!:hi5:

What a steal!!!!:hi5:

No doubt. I payed $200 for mine:lol Of course I got it a good while after it came out. I was considering selling mine for a while but I think I'm gonna keep it. Everytime I see one of these photo's it reinforces what a great figure I have. The customizers love this figure too,man. When I was thinking about selling I had three different people that anted it to put together a Medix. The only thing I want done on mine is the face painted.

Guy's what is the going rate on a second hand one of these at present?

Thanks

Most helpful, thanks :rolleyes2

To be honest, DpM, there's really no point in wasting the money on this thing, not at it's high going price these days. HT is undoubtedly going to release a new batman figure for TDKR which is he same suit from TDK, and it will most likely be cheaper than what you'd pay for this V1 TDK Figure.

That is, unless you are a completist, or only collect batman figures, or have butt loads of cash then I'd suggest to just wait for them to reveal and release their newest version for TDKR

I'm not buying ;-)

even so, what's the point? why waste someone else's money? why not just use that money towards another figure while waiting for the TDKR release? :huh

Like I said, unless you intend to only collect Batman stuff. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but it just doesn't seem logical to me to spend like $300 or more on an the V1 when you could just wait to see what's in store for the TDKR release. if you see the proto and don't like it, you can always still buy this one at a possible lower cost thatn what you'd pay now :dunno but hey it's your or whoever's buying it for you money...

but if you want to know the going rate, just go to ebay and look at the completed listings. that should give you a god idea for how much he goes for on the secondary market.

I used to love my DX02...........
picture.php

but someone has just shown me a Medix!
IMG-2845.jpg

Unless TDKR one can top that i might have to pass on it.

even so, what's the point? why waste someone else's money? why not just use that money towards another figure while waiting for the TDKR release? :huh

Like I said, unless you intend to only collect Batman stuff. I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but it just doesn't seem logical to me to spend like $300 or more on an the V1 when you could just wait to see what's in store for the TDKR release. if you see the proto and don't like it, you can always still buy this one at a possible lower cost thatn what you'd pay now :dunno but hey it's your or whoever's buying it for you money...

but if you want to know the going rate, just go to ebay and look at the completed listings. that should give you a god idea for how much he goes for on the secondary market.

By "I'm not buying" I think he means he is selling one, and wants to know the max he can get for it.

Quick question, mine fell off the shelf and the leg is broken at the hip. How difficult is it to get the suit off? And what kind of glue can I use on these that won't melt the rubber? (My OC Bats has a slight tear in his suit)

Back