HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
real! why?

Because you photoshopped some of the pics you posted in the Joker MMSDX thread. ;)

And because i'm actually surprised to see JC's head looking so good on Batman's body.

Will probably buy an extra one from ebay to display him like that when the DX will come out.

Awesome idea, and awesome picture !!!

The dark knight returns

dark_knight.jpg

Love it. :rock :rock

It looks alright to me. I always wondered what Batman would look like if he grew a goat tee.

I actually have a question for you guys. I've seen in a couple of pictures on the board of Bruce in his very first Batman costume. NOT the original costume but the one before it where he had no mask and still had the harnesses on his utility belt. Where did everyone get that from??

If were talking about the same thing it was just an optional way of displaying the takara batman. The harness came with the figure as well as a bruce sculpt

This figure has been out a while (a year nearly) has anyone had any problems with the rubber cracking?

not with the rubber cracking but mine ripped around the back from some extreme pose's. The shoulder pad came clean off so i glued it back in. oh yeah and both legs snapped. i think i just am a little rough!

Aww just no luck man^

i was just wonder as the fear was it would crack like the ED-209 anyone had that problem?

Back