HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Cape is nice. I've thought about making a larger one for Begins Batman.

I'd imagine cotton would be the best, it's softer and sometimes with the right cotton material, it's thick and not see through but not as thick as the double layer and falls better. It's just finding that type of material. Though I wont be modding mine. The new cape has quite grew on me now. The trailing cape reminds me what somebody once said on here, the wedding gown effect.

I wonder if Hot Toys had used polyester, its almost got that same feel as football shirts.

that's sweet, I know a lot of people want that. I want one of those Joker Bank Robber pistols for my normal Joker personally, but have to wait til that comes out I suppose...

That sticky gun looks really nice. Matches the pic below it just fine.

tdkfigure202fk1.jpg

Hi guys,

I'm new to both this forum and the HT collecting world.

In your opinion, what are the best sites to pre-order this HT Batman and Bank Robbery Joker from? Both in terms of the reliability of the site(s) as well as the site(s) with the best price?

Thanks.

Is the cape in the pic above come with TDK?

Hi guys,

I'm new to both this forum and the HT collecting world.

In your opinion, what are the best sites to pre-order this HT Batman and Bank Robbery Joker from? Both in terms of the reliability of the site(s) as well as the site(s) with the best price?

Thanks.

Toys2(however TDK bats is sold out but BR joker isnt) or joe of these fourms

Thanks.

Is Statuetoys.com a reliable site to buy from?

i just bought my batman begins remake figure from a dude on ebay called hobby planet international he shipped it to me in 2 days, 9 dollars shipping and he took my offer of 150 bucks. for me hes the best i have dealt with by far i highly recommend him.

Damn i wish i was getting this! oh well at least i have the Original coming.

I am a lucky mo-fo.....

I had it pre-ordered, canceled and stumbled upon extras due this month......Man I can not wait for this figure. I was this close :huh to ordering the BB suit to scratch the itch.

does the tdk suit have the clip for the batarangs that is removeable or does it not have one

Agen, you're killing me :D

I love the texture how Hot Toys does the rubber. Some it can appear shiny but jet black and others it can appear grey but matte. Great stuff! I really love this new cape.

Back