HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always loved the stocky, brawler Batman body. BTAS, Dark Knight Returns, and Affleck?s Bats. I hated the movies, but I loved him as Batman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. Affleck was an awesome Batman. There's a rumor HBO Max wants him, Leto, and Manganiello to return for a Batman related project, but I'm not getting my hopes up - especially with how done Ben seems with the character. It seems even dicier with the Pattinson trilogy also going on.

Same here. Affleck was an awesome Batman. There's a rumor HBO Max wants him, Leto, and Manganiello to return for a Batman related project, but I'm not getting my hopes up - especially with how done Ben seems with the character. It seems even dicier with the Pattinson trilogy also going on.

If you are referring to the cultured nerd article.

With them, I feel like they have a couple of real inside sources. I don?t necessarily take anything outside of an official announcement to heart, but with then, I pay attention when they do report something. They were the one of the first ones to say snyder cut was coming before everyone jumped on the bandwagon the couple days before the official announcement.

That would be amazing. Tactical Suit Bats versus Deathstroke would be incredible to see on the big screen.

So many people are bothered with Batman killing in the movies. It makes sense to me with how broken and pessimistic he?s been through the years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a great Batman. Had him but sold it for half what I paid and it had some damage between the bat symbol. After buying the regular batsuit I was thinking to get this but now it sold out. Well congrats to anyone who owns this definitely has a shelf presence.

From what I've heard, Affleck has said he loved the experience of making BvS, but the whole Justice League debacle soured him. Maybe if they let him go back to his original script he'd be interested again. I'd be all for it.

From what I've heard, Affleck has said he loved the experience of making BvS, but the whole Justice League debacle soured him. Maybe if they let him go back to his original script he'd be interested again. I'd be all for it.

He also seems to be in a much better place in life in general right now, and looks very happy with his new gf. Also, where at first he was bombared with the initial negative reaction to his casting, I like to think he sees now how many people loved him as Batman.

He also seems to be in a much better place in life in general right now, and looks very happy with his new gf. Also, where at first he was bombared with the initial negative reaction to his casting, I like to think he sees now how many people loved him as Batman.

Exactly, it's also potentially many planets aligning at the right time point for Affleck as well.

* Over the breakup of his wife
* Over the alcohol (hopefully)
* Back on track with his career
* His love for Batman
* His will to work with Zach
* The detractors (like Johns) no longer at WB
* A potential Batman project (which he was wanting to do) waiting for him which could fit in with the ZNJL vision/universe.
etc etc

However it all is somewhat dependant on if ZNJL is a hit or not. I have faith it will be, and other projects will stem from it.

Exactly, it's also potentially many planets aligning at the right time point for Affleck as well.

* His love for Batman
* A potential Batman project (which he was wanting to do) waiting for him which could fit in with the ZNJL vision/universe.
etc etc

However it all is somewhat dependant on if ZNJL is a hit or not. I have faith it will be, and other projects will stem from it.

I feel like the announcement of Zack's JL has opened the door for projects like an Ayer Cut, and rumored HBO Max interest in a Batfleck/Leto Joker/Manganiello Deathstroke story. Probably just a pipe dream, but given that we are a few years removed from BvS/SS/JL drama, and a new possible platform in HBO Max, there's at least some buzz surrounding it thanks to the Snyder JL.

There were so many missed opportunities in the DCEU -- and much of it due to studio interference and cold feet. I feel like Ben's rumored Arkham Asylum script would have been amazing to see on screen -- plus they were building up a potential showdown between him and Deathstroke. Would love to see this come to life, and there's at least a little hope at the moment.

Batman would fundamentally work as a TV series. Between the detective work and swath of content to explore, I really could see a quality product.

* His love for Batman
etc etc

Plus as he was walking out of my cinema I told him that he's the best Batman, ever! I like to think if he ever reprises the role that I'm the reason. You're all welcome.

I'm going to have to get this batman again. At $300 +. He was a good figure for when I had him so getting him again would be good.

He was $244 at BBTS then he went up to his original $265 then he sold out. Lol man I should have gotten him again. But I'm ok with just the regular Batsuit which has gone up to $299 at BBTS.

Age him up just a little bit more and his version of Batman would be pretty well suited for an adaptation of The Dark Knight Returns, even if they had to ditch the Batman vs Superman part (as it would seem a bit redundant after BvS).

Back