HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was $244 at BBTS then he went up to his original $265 then he sold out. Lol man I should have gotten him again. But I'm ok with just the regular Batsuit which has gone up to $299 at BBTS.

Ohh my when I bought mine from them not too long ago they seemed to have a good amount of stock, I'd presume there's a big hype for the upcoming Snyder JL.

Ohh my when I bought mine from them not too long ago they seemed to have a good amount of stock, I'd presume there's a big hype for the upcoming Snyder JL.
Exactly everyone now wanted him and went ahead and got him. I'm going to have to pay the $322 payment or do payment plans as Toys Wonderland offers it but it's like a contract where you have to pay them each month.

Finally broke out my JL Tactical Bats with a leather wired cape I made. I know there are some for sale but I'm not spending somewhere $100 for it.

IMG_20200901_010322.jpg

Finally broke out my JL Tactical Bats with a leather wired cape I made. I know there are some for sale but I'm not spending somewhere $100 for it.

View attachment 494422

That's some awesome DIY! I've had the thought myself but stitching in the wire by hand seemed like more of a chore than I wanted.

That's some awesome DIY! I've had the thought myself but stitching in the wire by hand seemed like more of a chore than I wanted.

Thanks man. Took some time to plan it. I still need to iron out some of the steps and processes I used but I'm satisfied with the outcome. I'd probably do another stab at it but I'm gonna work on the BVS cape next as the pattern is different from the this.

Just trying to get the word out that I put together a forum for folks that love to talk about Zack Snyder's DC films. Please come on by and hang out! thesnyderverse.proboards.com

Moderators, I promise will only holler about it in the threads that feature Zack's characters!

Just trying to get the word out that I put together a forum for folks that love to talk about Zack Snyder's DC films. Please come on by and hang out! thesnyderverse.proboards.com

Moderators, I promise will only holler about it in the threads that feature Zack's characters!

Your forum is bringing up an error message and won't load.....you may need to check it out

Also....the photos turning up in here are amazing! As the wait for the Snydercut intensifies, it's really fun seeing interest in these figures reignite.
A terrific side effect for the hype...

I'm digging this figure again too...

TACTICAL BATMAN-030.jpg

Can't wait to finally see this in action like it should be!

Back