HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say the Eleven 2.0 Batfleck head sculpt looks best on BvS Batman. Second best on JL Batman. Third best on Tactical Suit Batman.

But anyway, if I was to sell JL Deluxe Batman I would keep the base and the blaster for Tac Suit Batman. And I'd sell the Deluxe JL Batman with the head sculpt he comes with plus the other standard accessories. Because I would think there will be buyers that want JL Batman mainly for the Bruce Wayne head sculpt. And as I said, I like the Eleven head sculpt better. So the JL Batman head sculpt would be no loss to me.

I would say the Eleven 2.0 Batfleck head sculpt looks best on BvS Batman. Second best on JL Batman. Third best on Tactical Suit Batman.

But anyway, if I was to sell JL Deluxe Batman I would keep the base and the blaster for Tac Suit Batman. And I'd sell the Deluxe JL Batman with the head sculpt he comes with plus the other standard accessories. Because I would think there will be buyers that want JL Batman mainly for the Bruce Wayne head sculpt. And as I said, I like the Eleven head sculpt better. So the JL Batman head sculpt would be no loss to me.

OK thanks for the info Alatar. I'll do a bit more research today.

Is that a reliable source for that headsculpt? 26 bucks and a ton available seem a little suspicious to me.

Is that a reliable source for that headsculpt? 26 bucks and a ton available seem a little suspicious to me.

Well, it's the same item and seller for the head sculpt in the pics that I posted, that's all I can say. Best I can tell it's the same as the head sculpt featured in the Keyboard Warriors video I posted.

I have not watched JL, but I do like the overall design of this tactical Batman, so I decided to nab one from BBTS lol Looks to be an imposing figure!

I have not watched JL, but I do like the overall design of this tactical Batman, so I decided to nab one from BBTS lol Looks to be an imposing figure!

Wow really haven't watched JL. Probably a good thing actually. Wait for The Snyder Cut version. It'll be totally different.

I'd love to be in the position of not having seen Joostice League.

You'll love Tactical Bats. Like you say he is totally imposing ! Even more so in hand. A real heft and bulkiness.

Like others I added leg extenders just to make the proportions look a bit better.

Best figure of JL imo. That said I do have BvS standard batman for the Batfleck series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow really haven't watched JL. Probably a good thing actually. Wait for The Snyder Cut version. It'll be totally different.

I'd love to be in the position of not having seen Joostice League.

You'll love Tactical Bats. Like you say he is totally imposing ! Even more so in hand. A real heft and bulkiness.

Like others I added leg extenders just to make the proportions look a bit better.

Best figure of JL imo. That said I do have BvS standard batman for the Batfleck series.

:lol Yeah I do not feel intrigued to watch it, but the character designs from the film do look good in my opinion. I've also gotten the JL regular Batman for that matter haha I'll take your word, I suspect it'll be impressive in hand!

3380b36f52d9a1806db9a80df76d59bc.jpg

I like how everyone hated it until the figure came out lol.

I immediately liked the design because it reminds me of Arkham Origins.

It’s a beautiful version of Batman.
I always loved TDK/R version of the Bale suit.
This is my new fave, just because of how hench it looks even in a museum pose.
I wish I could spare the cash for this. But I expect there will be a resurgence when the Snyder cut comes out.

Will the Tactical Suit Batman’s head/neck work on the JL Batman (deluxe) body? Curious what that would look like.

Will the Tactical Suit Batman?s head/neck work on the JL Batman (deluxe) body? Curious what that would look like.

Amazing.
This figure has incredible shelf presence.
I’ve never seen a bad picture of it.

Thanks guys :lol I can't stop saying how happy I am upon getting my first Hot Toys Batman which is also my favorite iteration of him.

Here's a few bad pictures of him imo, hated how I shot it but here you go. :gah:

Studio Session-635 01.jpg

JLBM02.jpg

Back