HT MMS-432 Batman Tactical Batsuit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fun getting these JL figures out again....still looks great!

TACTICALLY SPEAKING.jpg

I fitted small ankle extenders to mine, makes a world of difference to the stubby looking leg proportions due to the armour.

It's funny to see these figure hot. I bought all of them back then because they looked great but the movie was horrible. I'm glad I can associate my complete set with a good movie now.

Batman?s suit in this is still absolutely ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Snyder cut proved he's able to move in this thing. This was a lazy release by HT. They just glued armor on the regular suit. We need a reissue with a thinner body so the armor doesn't make him look like the Michelin Man who can't even turn to wipe his a$$ haha

Wow those are some thick ass legs!

Haha yea, they used the BvS body on this figure which has the big thighs, then you put armor on top of that, and they look huge. They should?ve used the BvS body for the regular JL figure and used the JL body with slimmer thighs for the Tactical version.

Not a huge Batman guy but this is still the best Batsuit to be on screen yet. The Robert Pattinson suit is up there too but need to see more of it.

While I never thought it was the worst suit on film the Snyder cut gave me a new appreciation for it. Bring on the 2.0.....done properly lol

20210321_112404.jpg

It definitely did. Doesn't change the fact it still reminds me of a cat with it's ears pinned back. BvS cowl was incredible and hate that they went away from it.

Ended up canceling this back in the day due to my lukewarm thoughts on the 2017 movie. No regrets. After seeing the Snyder Cut, I would consider getting an improved rerelease. I’m glad I did finally pick up JL Aquaman late last year to go with the rest of the League. I may end up ordering Jazz Inc’s Batmobile so I think tactical. Ignition be the best companion piece if I do.

I dunno the figure still look good aside from that poorly futzed photo where the shoulder pads are on his biceps.

Don't ever count on HotToys to make huge enhancement on figures, especially on texture and body type
This is not the way they do business, back in the start of their business? Yes may be
As for now, after they got the Marvel license they just got lazy and lack of passion

Back