• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) FIRST RUN SHIPPED!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS/UPDATE P.14

Got it! I guess anyone else that wants the photo and letter can send in 2 dollars as well, same paypal address, and include your username in the notes. :)

Looking at starting decal production tomorrow, and here's a little sneak peak.

lgfk3Ps.png

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS FOR ADDONS

Looks great Hunter and sorry for setting the price for you. I thought I read that in one of your earlier posts. If you need more, let me know.

Re: HT Marty McFly Improvement Set (Decals/Paper Goods) TAKING PAYMENTS FOR ADDONS

Oh no, that's not what I meant! I wasn't going to start taking payments just yet, you're fine buddy.

$2 sent for the photo and letter! I even gifted it :lol

I forgot to add the board username but it will match the email associated with it.

payment sent for everything ... including photo and letter... (payment sent as friend)
let me know how i shld send shipping address?

payment sent for everything ... including photo and letter... (payment sent as friend)
let me know how i shld send shipping address?

Got everyone, and a PM would be fine!

Payment sent for extra letter and photo! Thanks!

Payment sent for letter and photo Hunter...;)

Got it! Thoughts on this red? I feel like it should be brighter but I want your opinions.

wbGnln8.png

Payment sent for the photo & letter :) Maybe just a shade lighter on the Nike swoosh, but it is pretty close as it is.

Payment sent for photo & letter...I'm in for all of it, gonna look good on display.
Thanks Hunter!

I think the red swoosh should be made brighter.

Got you guys! Working on the swoosh today. :)

Awesome Hunter!
Now call me crazy, but it may be a good idea to wait on just the swoosh until the figure is released and you can match the back of the shoe's red part. Just a suggestion...the paperwork..anytime.

I might be wrong, but I don't think the shoe on the figure has the red part. Thoughts on this?

Back