HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Sideshow, Medicom, and Toys McCoy Indy, but sadly I never bought the Hot Toys version.

I could never get with the sculpt... I had one that Seb reworked a bit and I think it looked better, but he always seemed a bit frog-like to me. Honestly, there hasn't been a 1/6 production sculpt that has really nailed Indy. I think a few of the customs have been the closest.

I could never get with the sculpt... I had one that Seb reworked a bit and I think it looked better, but he always seemed a bit frog-like to me. Honestly, there hasn't been a 1/6 production sculpt that has really nailed Indy. I think a few of the customs have been the closest.

Which are your favorites of the customs? As far as production sculpts I like the SS TOD sculpt, but it’s just a bit too small IMO.

Finally got a chance to open it and i love it. Much better than I thought with all the flack the figure gets.

I have the DX05 fedora on my treasure hunter head and it looks great! Much better than the undersized hat he came with.

I use the Dx05 hat my treasure hunter and my sideshow Temple Of Doom figure. It works on both of them well.

Kick ass! Thanks for the feedback. Would appreciate some pics if you guys get a chance!

These are off of my phone so there could be some distortion but they look great in hand. 1A18CC7A-4557-41B8-9790-034A6EBD8D32.jpg1A18CC7A-4557-41B8-9790-034A6EBD8D32.jpg39973E64-2816-4228-939F-51683D71B841.jpg8DCC3065-7BA3-4EFB-9E28-9F1A0EC9E518.jpg47B77C49-B177-4DC9-8E89-BB1C06681D6F.jpgC380BADD-17F7-4DE0-AC10-22FDB302637E.jpg

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

My Indy belt has finally come to its bitter end. Replacement ideas??
7c7b0f00e785c871df5e405e8c1f3938.jpg

Same thing happened to my third one the other night. I just made a new one from leather I had on hand. Some pleathers work as well. Basically just replicated it, matched the color with paint and reassembled it with the hardware, holster and whip holder. Not a difficult fix.

I can make you a leather belt and/or satchel strap, if you need one? I’d just need the original DX05 buckles. Let me know. I’ll dig out some pics of ones I’ve done before...

I wasn't a massive fann of the DX05, I have had more love for my TOD sideshow indy.....but it came with some great "stuff". I'll need to buy up some bits and pieces when I get the chance.

But, having some of the DX05 leather items crack and split forced my hand on selling him. I didn't want him to decay in the box over time so I cashed him in to upgrade my other Indy's while I still could. Hes a great overall package....but I'd really love Hot Toys to do an upgrade, with significantly improved "leather" items.

Back