HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally all the parts i really need (still looking for Grail tablet)

6449597B-4B67-4276-9A75-A3CA106B9F9B.jpg

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Anyone has a spare satchel from the DX05 for sale? That’s the very last piece to add to my Indy figure. Would someone like to help me complete the figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Anyone has a spare satchel from the DX05 for sale? That’s the very last piece to add to my Indy figure. Would someone like to help me complete the figure?

PM sent.

I've been considering picking this guy up 2nd-hand somewhere, but the price is so high and tbh I'm not entirely satisfied with the overall quality compared to HT more recent pieces. I really just want it because it's Indy.

Anyone think there's any possibility HT will get the license again and reproduce an all-new sculpted "DELUXE" version? haha. Hard to imagine when all they are doing are the Disney-owned products and so many variations of the same characters.

I've been considering picking this guy up 2nd-hand somewhere, but the price is so high and tbh I'm not entirely satisfied with the overall quality compared to HT more recent pieces. I really just want it because it's Indy.

Anyone think there's any possibility HT will get the license again and reproduce an all-new sculpted "DELUXE" version? haha. Hard to imagine when all they are doing are the Disney-owned products and so many variations of the same characters.

Anything is possible especially if the movie they are working on comes out. With Indy being Disney owned Hot toys may still have a license for him. I would love another one without pers and some villians as well.

It’s time in this day and age of HT making so many different Han Solos both Young and Old, that we need them to make a new, better Indy 2.0 :lecture

I'd bet when Indy 5 comes rolling along I can see them doing an Indy from that movie. And I'd like to see them do a Temple of Doom or The Last Crusade version.

Indy is owned by Disney now after all. So the likely hood of them doing one is pretty high.

I'd guess we'd see an Indy V from HT and possible Sideshow could finally do a Last Crusade version to cash in on the film-hype.

Honestly though if you want an Indy I'd really recommend going the custom route.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hope they make an Indie 2.0 because DX05 is a completely overpriced piece of 5h1t.

All of these figures are overpriced but Indy DX05 is a quality figure. Likeness suffers from the pers function but the figure is nice overall. I like the maproom look with the sideshow tanis maproom set.

Hey guys, which type and brand of body would be best for Indy? Thanks.

Back