HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Odirbyh.

I use the ZC Toys muscular body which is quite cheap and fits the boots from Hot Toys. Check out my gallery to see how my custom Indy figures look with that body.

I Keep thinking if had a pet boa snake ,I'd Love to take a pic of tiny 1/6 INDY Dio facing off with a Giant snake before or after he grab's the treasure and run's out! Just a fun idea i keep picturing.

I Keep thinking if had a pet boa snake ,I'd Love to take a pic of tiny 1/6 INDY Dio facing off with a Giant snake before or after he grab's the treasure and run's out! Just a fun idea i keep picturing.

That would be cool to do with a Conan figure!

Hi guys,

I was wondering what would be like reasonable price this figure is going? Tempted to pick him up!

Hi guys,

I was wondering what would be like reasonable price this figure is going? Tempted to pick him up!
Retail was $250 back in the day. I wouldn't go more than that now. But if you "have to have" it $300-350 tops. Anything higher you might as well put that money towards a much better quality Custom. Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

hi thank!! i ended up picking one up for $245 :)
Retail was $250 back in the day. I wouldn't go more than that now. But if you "have to have" it $300-350 tops. Anything higher you might as well put that money towards a much better quality Custom. Just my two cents.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

The strap on my DX05 shoulder bag broke today, does anybody have one for sell?

If not, is anyone making replacement straps?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Mike Fisher, best in the business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The strap on my DX05 shoulder bag broke today, does anybody have one for sell?

If not, is anyone making replacement straps?

Mike Fisher, best in the business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I second that. Definitely get ahold of Mike. Great guy and great great work.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what he charges for a new strap? I'm not trying to be cheap here but don't want to end up spending big money if I don't have to.

Does anyone know what he charges for a new strap? I'm not trying to be cheap here but don't want to end up spending big money if I don't have to.

I'm not exactly sure but it's going to be more reasonable than you'd expect and THREE times the quality!

Thanks everyone. I was able to get in contact with Mike.

Grabbed a pre-owned (and in fairly good condition) one off eBay for 320 USD. Probably not worth it considering the age of the figure/imperfect sculpt but I'm happy to write this particular instance off. This is one I've been eyeing since before I even started collecting and been patiently chasing for a good while.

Now watch HT announce a 2.0 tomorrow.

It’s a good figure on its own and a great base if you’re interested in making some mods and improvements. If you go back through the thread you’ll see some really nice tweaked figures.

Yeah, definitely. The work here and on the customization thread is fantastic.

Any chance Hot Toys will re-do an Indy Raiders figure in the future? I just couldn't get past the weak likeness, especially around the eyes.
They could a better job at some light weathering on the jacket and clothes too, IMO...

Back