HT DX05 - Indiana Jones - in-hand images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pi

Are you located in the US? And if so, how much do you want for them?

Been trying to find some extra hands for my Rorschach.

I found the HT gloved hands to be a bit oversized. They're really nicely sculpted though - but the paint doesn't look much the color of the gloves in the movie.

This figure looks really good... except for the head. Looks like he's wearing guyliner. I hope Hot Toys takes another crack at young Indy again.

I found the HT gloved hands to be a bit oversized. They're really nicely sculpted though - but the paint doesn't look much the color of the gloves in the movie.
Oh they're oversized? That saves me the trouble of buying them, been needing some brown gloved hands for my Rorschach.

The search continues, I guess.

How does the DX05 hold up out of the box? Thinking about selling off my bashed Indy and picking up a 5.

ERLquGz.jpg

I was happy to finally find a mint HT Indy for a good price on eBay. The last time I was that giddy opening a figure was when I got my Toys McCoy Indy. Go figure. Anyway, I thought his gloved hands looked big, but thought it was just me. So I took Tony Stark's donut and put it in Indy's gloved hand. Sure enough, looks like Homer Simpson holding a donut.

Back