HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Batman Begins: Batman/ Bruce Wayne (2011 Toy Fairs Exclusive)

You think it's the same suit and body of the Dark Knight OC release? Im going to try and get this regardless. :)

As much as I wanted Ras this figure is impressive none the less and I need to have one!! :D

With HT selling this at various shows through the end of the year, at least it's a possibility for those with a little patience.

True true. I bet flippers/scalpers can still sell this guy for a lot on ebay between releases at toy fairs throughout the next several months.

the wins for this is the HS and the articulation. that standing one leg sure like it was dealt with ease.

He looks a bit wide on the body area, Is that true for the original as well? They don't have any front on shot to tell easily.
So for anybody who has bought these HT exclusives at the Con, what's the process? Is it first come, first serve? Order online and pick up at the Con? I'd like to know so I can contact a friend going to the Con to try and get one. I need it to finish up my Batman versions.

Holy ____. Gotta get one of these.

This could very well be the most sought after super expensive Hot toys figure ever. I expect flipping numbers to hit $1000 fairly soon after release. We may want to stay awake for this one.
bf-coffee-smiley.gif

F flippers. I'm getting this for retail price.

is it going to be sold in sideshow toy online?

Wow..I definitely would consider selling my DX to get this. one batman is all I need and I definitely would prefer having this over the DX.

And that Bale sculpt! WOW!
I can't wait for the nitpickers though AND the ppl who have Adam's head to come in and try to chop it down

and I love how they show how non restricting the suit is. especially the bent down on one knee. I hope we can get that pose without it ripping the rubber

My days of OC hunting are OVER!! :D

But how the hell do I manage to snare it? :O

I AM SOLD !!!
I have to get this !!!!

I hope this doesn't pop up, it needs to be a PO...

I also hate flippers/scalpers, my buddy is one of those and there is NO WAY IN HELL Im mentioning this to him...

Bruce in suit seems just to be matter of time now. This headsculpt is too good to be just an exclusive. If the price is good I will get two. Funny is I just finished kitbashing my second OC suit for first night out... Guess I will keep it for now and sell it later down the road... :lol

IS THIS A NEWLY DESIGNED SUIT? or does HT normally recycle their stuff for Cons?

is it going to be sold in sideshow toy online?

No one knows. Since you're from Hong Kong, you'd be better off getting over there!

Yeah, I want this bad. As I'm sure everybody who missed the last one does. It'd be incredible not to pay scalper prices for this. I seriously hope it is as readily available as the scarecrow/demon set. I have a feeling the demon batman is going to go for much less now.

Do toy fair exclusives tend to have the prices jacked up? what's the history with the iron man thing, that I believe was released in a similar manner?

there's a ton of open flippers/scalpers on their FB page. This one girl says she buys over 6 of most Ht figures to flip and this other guy said he buys about 15 to flip!!!

Wow, the Bale sculpt blows the Adam one out of the water and Adam one was really impressive. Wonder who the sculptor though. My money on Yulli. Looks like her work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back