HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P1070256.jpg

president-george-w-bush.jpg

I like them both aswell. If I was a Batman obsessive I would try to have both. Though I do think something about the eyes is off on the Adam sculpt, too recessed into the head or something? Whereas yeah, the HT one would look better if the neck were sculpted with the head.

Looks as much like Dubya as Katie looks like Maggie

She does, sort of... they both have the "melty-face" thing going on... like the face is slipping off the skull... Maggie is a little more melted than Katie.

Britney Spears has it too...

M.

Last edited:
P1070256.jpg

Honestly, there is no comparison, Adam's is loads better... i like the HT's one, i mean we know who it is, more so than that Indy sculpt... but if i could get a HT's paintjob on Adam's that would be my preference for sure... you can tell more time was put into it, not to mention all around details.

M.

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture I love how the HT one is douchily pushed back and hid in the shadows, in a horrible pose while the custom is showcased in front and intentionally well lit. A-typical scrotemonkey BS. :lol

Nah don't think so

Either way I'd be happy to take pics from all angles and all lighting when I have both in hand

One thing I know is, is that HT's production paint apps are mind boggling. How on earth they manage that on such a large scale is amazing.

It's not just the accuracy that's at issue. The emotional content of the Hot Toys face evokes the character of Bruce Wayne more faithfully than the custom does.

Both HS looks fantastic! I'm just not sure if it's the sculpt or the paint job that cause Adam's BW HS to look more older than it should be. Anyway, TFS that comparison pic Hyde!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back