HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11Aug18%20Wayne%20%2811%29.JPG

11Aug18%20Wayne%20%2812%29.JPG

Looking at the photo of the sculpt I just posted and all the others I prefer the hot toys one I think.

So the HT does have an under chin :slap

Regardless, the fact that HT's head is seperate from the neck is what kills it in the reality department for me.

That being said, HT's face sculpt and paint is awesome and saves it for me.

At the end of the day, they both look awesome. :clap

But man, that custom sure looks like a real person! :lol

Its the Adam's apple (no pun intended) man, thats making him looks like hes got a double chin. Its just my ____ty pic skills thats making the HT ver looks bad. I tried to put the HT version near the light, but the camera still wont take the pic what my eyes are seeing in hand. :slap

How you do ass beating in real life, when you got like close to 30k post man? thats like almost 24/7 in this forum dude :lol

People on the ass end of an argument always blow this out of proportion to make it look like more than it is. 26 posts a day (it's right there in my stats) is not 24/7. :wink1:

11Aug18%20Wayne%20%2811%29.JPG

11Aug18%20Wayne%20%2812%29.JPG

Looking at the photo of the sculpt I just posted and all the others I prefer the hot toys one I think.

Their best Batman cape so far from HT.

I wish they would include a second cape that just drops/drapes straight down though. :gah:

This one wants to do that but it's just too thick.

In every pic so far the cape clips look silly :slap

People on the ass end of an argument always blow this out of proportion to make it look like more than it is. 26 posts a day (it's right there in my stats) is not 24/7. :wink1:

not in the stats, but your total post count :slap

I mean I'm here like almost 10-12 hours, like first thing I go to when i wake up and last thing before I go to sleep, since 2008 I just got less than 6K of total post count. You got like 5 times more post counts than me, and got in here the same year I did.

Their best Batman cape so far from HT.

I wish they would include a second cape that just drops/drapes straight down though. :gah:

In every pic so far the cape clips look silly :slap

:exactly:

I wish they made the batman cape like the hot toys odin figure.

That cape drapes very well.

not in the stats, but your total post count :slap

I mean I'm here like almost 10-12 hours, like first thing I go to when i wake up and last thing before I go to sleep, since 2008 I just got less than 6K of total post count. You got like 5 times more post counts than me, and got in here the same year I did.

And? :dunno

Again, the stats say it all. And that's despite being banned several times (including a month ban and a lifetime ban). It looks like a lot, but nope. On average, just 26 posts a day (Josh, Ski and Shai have me beat by thousands). :lol

I'm going to have to buy a new cape for this and my tdk batman. But I'm all for improvement if it really makes a difference.

And? :dunno

Again, the stats say it all. And that's despite being banned several times (including a month ban and a lifetime ban). It looks like a lot, but nope. On average, just 26 posts a day (Josh, Ski and Shai have me beat by thousands). :lol

They've been here longer than you.

Anyways, if you have to ask, you'd prolly never understands :lol

One thing I know is, is that HT's production paint apps are mind boggling. How on earth they manage that on such a large scale is amazing.

That's what holds the vast majority of customs back from matching HT, in my eyes. Paint work. BobbyC's the only one that has matched it because he casts in flesh-toned silicone. When a custom's cast in plain resin and the paint has to do all the flesh work and whatnot, it never looks realistic. They can't capture the translucent effect of skin, the blemishes, texture, or anything of the sort.

Most people will probably disagree with me on that point, but as good as some of the painters are on here, they'll never be able to match HT until sculptors can cast in softer, flesh-toned material to provide a good foundation to build on with paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back