HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but considering some freaks here are concerned enough to make sure their Joker has the correct pattern on his suspenders, I'm suprised no one's mentioned it.

That statement is both true, and when you stop to think about it, hilarious.

Someone willing to take over my preorder at Sideshow? id be willing to let it go for 650+ you would have to pay Sideshow... :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

Someone willing to take over my preorder at Sideshow? id be willing to let it go for 650+ you would have to pay Sideshow... :D

Spoiler Spoiler:

you do that too! i thought i was alone, lol

The OC Batman head bows and rotates slightly. No worries.

^^^Cool.

considering we are all suckers from extreme movie accuracy, nobody seems to be annoyed at the fact that 'first night out bruce' dosent have the bat symbol on his chest in the film but the figure does. I know it's no biggie and it wouldn't bother me but considering some freaks here are concerned enough to make sure their Joker has the correct pattern on his suspenders, I'm suprised no one's mentioned it.

Oh, it's been mentioned... and discussed.

Dam. Cant keep up with you lot :lol

Joke aside, i always figured sideshow would be more expensive particularly after i got whacked $91 USD last month by sideshow for shipping my Gandalf maquette prize over to Australia.

But if it is really cheaper, then i might have to check it out...don't want to have to trouble people to help pick up stuff for me in asia unnecessarily.

SS quoted $27 for shipping Bats to Australia - should I expect it to be more?

quick pic, and a comparison with Adam's

P1070257.jpg

P1070256.jpg

P1070255.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back