HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the DX02 suit a lot better than the MMS71 suit?

Feasible to get MMS71 and stick in DX02 head? MMS71 head is so bulky and out of accuracy but I'm not entirely sure if the body is either too big or it's just the suit that looks too airy inside.

Is the DX02 suit a lot better than the MMS71 suit?

Feasible to get MMS71 and stick in DX02 head? MMS71 head is so bulky and out of accuracy but I'm not entirely sure if the body is either too big or it's just the suit that looks too airy inside.

DK-13985.jpg

I just don't get it, who would pay that kind of money just for the head and neck when for $50+ you can get the entire figure and accessories?

exactly. People are dumb.

And it's even still for sale at Sideshow.:cuckoo:

I just hope that if these ship in Oct. that Hot Toys doesn't get in too big of a hurry in production and make a bunch of duds.

OK, one more time. There are people on this great big earth that can't order directly from Sideshow. That doesn't make them dumb or cuckoo.

This suit is outstanding. I %100 get why they don't use the yellow bat on the chest but if they could make it practical... I kind of miss it.

Based on practicality and "real life" Batman, it's my favorite suit. Complete mobility, maximum protection and the ability to turn his head.

Based on practicality and "real life" Batman, it's my favorite suit. Complete mobility, maximum protection and the ability to turn his head.

%1000 agree! It's top shelf for sure. Come to think of it why isn't his belt painted black as well?

Same color as the utility belt would work. But again the practicality of it?

The comic-book "practical" explanation [excuse] for the yellow chest emblem is that it's a target for gunfire because it's the most heavily armored part of his suit. I think even if they colored it the same color as his belt, the emblem would look too flashy on Nolan's Batman.

The comic-book "practical" explanation [excuse] for the yellow chest emblem is that it's a target for gunfire because it's the most heavily armored part of his suit. I think even if they colored it the same color as his belt, the emblem would look too flashy on Nolan's Batman.

That could work cause if that rationality holds true in nolans world, batman might just get his Richard shot off?! I think if I was batman it's time to paint my chest yellow or deff paint that belt black! :slap

I always LOL when I read this in the comics. They use the same excuse for Punisher too. The irony is, if a superhero is chasing a crook, why the hell would the crook stop and aim at the chest vs. firing wildly and praying one hits? Additionally, if I was a sniper or a marksman, I would assume that these parts are heavily armored and not worth shooting at. So while it makes a good story, those remarks couldn't be further from reality. :lol

Last edited:

That makes no sense though. Have you seen the angle of that part? the bullet would bounce off and go straight to his chin/head. ¬_¬

Same as movies.. They always shoot in the chest, even up close! Shoot in the head if u want em dead!! I pretty sure they made that mistake in Burtons batman as well. Maybe the yellow works on the subconscious as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back