HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

Maybe they will have some left over to be given as prizes at their Spooktacular event :D

You never know lol, i cant help but wonder what else will be in the 'Spooktacular Kit' they're mentioning on the countdown page, wonder if it will be available online....?

Ok guys, a little bit off topic here (not like that hasnt happened already...) but I wanted to know wether Ezio from Hot Toys is a good figure or not. I also wanted to know if a pricetag of $190 is cheap or not? remember this though, its on display at a local store but has a box and all accessories.

Opinions?

Ok guys, a little bit off topic here (not like that hasnt happened already...) but I wanted to know wether Ezio from Hot Toys is a good figure or not. I also wanted to know if a pricetag of $190 is cheap or not? remember this though, its on display at a local store but has a box and all accessories.

Opinions?

I bought this figure within the last couple of months and myself and my workmates thought it looked really cool, i'd say 190 bucks (or about 120 quid to us) is a pretty good price for this, its probably just a lot cheaper as it'll be ex-display, i'd say go for it

Yeah I'll try to fit in into my crowded budget lol. Its not cheaper since its ex display. Same price of $190 but I have watched reviews and played all the games so I think I will get it.

Sorry mate, what i meant was, because its been out of the box (used/ex-display) they tend to lower in price than if it were brand new (never removed from the box), but yeah, i'd imagine the reviews will be good and if you've been playing the games, all the more reason to get it :lol

I absolutely love BB my friends all prefer the TDK and they never understand my side of the argument.

I have just invested in some 1/1 scale replicas of the grapple gun , mines batarangs and utility belt to display with my HT figs looking forward to displaying them !!!

Just like the 1:1 batgun, I want a 1:1 Rorschach grapple gun. DC are the best. Who agrees?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back