HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then,

is this a redo of the BB from 2005 or TDK from 2008?

Would it even matter since it's the same suit. :slap

Actually it does matter a lot since the original Batman Begins figure is very different from the 2008 one.

edit: just to make myself clear: the 2008 one is a TDK-licensed figure whereas the older one and this most recent one are Batman Begins figures. That's why it makes no sense calling either of them "Original Suit".

I agree the first Iron Man film is the best, though saying the second film 'sucked' is a bit much imo considering it made $133million in it's opening weekend fifth-highest opening weekend ever :lol

Always cracks me up when people quote BO numbers in defense of a film's quality :lol :lol :lol

Actually it does matter a lot since the original Batman Begins figure is very different from the 2008 one.

edit: just to make myself clear: the 2008 one is a TDK-licensed figure whereas the older one and this most recent one are Batman Begins figures. That's why it makes no sense calling either of them "Original Suit".[/quote]

Well, OC does make sense, no?

HT isn't describing how many different movies there were, just how many different suits, which there were 2.

OC (in BB and TDK)
TDK upgrade (TDK DX02)

Lets say that in the new Batman movie being made now that he still wears his TDK suit for the entire movie, there would still be 2 different suits but 3 movies now.

edit: just to make myself clear: the 2008 one is a TDK-licensed figure whereas the older one and this most recent one are Batman Begins figures. That's why it makes no sense calling either of them "Original Suit".[/quote]

Well, OC does make sense, no?

HT isn't describing how many different movies there were, just how many different suits, which there were 2.

OC (in BB and TDK)
TDK upgrade (TDK DX02)

Lets say that in the new Batman movie being made now that he still wears his TDK suit for the entire movie, there would still be 2 different suits but 3 movies now.

That's kind of context-sensitive. I didn't try to be a smartass or anything, just trying to clarify this.
The only figure Hot Toys addressed as "Original Suit" was the one they released from their TDK license. The others were simply called Batman.
:hi5:

NANANANANANANANA Bat MATH!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's kind of context-sensitive. I didn't try to be a smartass or anything, just trying to clarify this.
The only figure Hot Toys addressed as "Original Suit" was the one they released from their TDK license. The others were simply called Batman.

No worries, I didn't think you were being a SA.

Thanks for the clarification regarding the BB suit name, I learned something new. :hi5:

Now, what are the differences from BB suit to TDK OC.

BTW, I was born in Belem :wave

I've seen that on here too. Cracks me up just the same. Doesn't matter what movie —it's always silly to think there's significant positive correlation between a film's quality and its gross sales :cuckoo:

Transformers 2 did $800 million worldwide. Surely it was Oscar caliber? :wink1:

Crash won an Oscar and it's garbage. So basically making millions and winning awards means nothing wrt to how good a film is, glad that's settled. :lol

This piece is a sick rendition of Bale, wow. Simply superb. I think that's the most accurate face depicting an actor that HT has come out with. HT sure knows how to get in one's bank account and mine it for all it's worth, cause this piece is a MUST HAVE. After two purchases in a row, I may have to find a way for a third. My Joker needs a new Batman!

I'll get a second if SS will allow it...but it might be awhile. No one can confirm if any Etailers might be allowed to sell him?

343fc7db8fb71b261-1.jpg

I've tried to clean up this thread as much as I'm willing to of the rude crap, stupid gifs and idiot videos.

If you can't express yourself in a civilized manner - please refrain from posting. If you feel like posting a stupid gif or idiot video - please refrain from that too.

This is exactly why I don't order things through your affiliate links. You don't appreciate a well placed gif.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back