HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

I'm skipping to the end, just assuming that the past 20 pages are people saying "got him" and ____ing tittybaby whiners crying about the guido putting a gun to their head to force them to call in sick or take time off of work to order it, blaming Sideshow for "overhyping the figure." How'd I do? :lol

It's sad that the Facebook and Twitter trend makes it onto forums nowadays. :/

I've found a button but I feel I must share it with you!

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

6:17 - I just scratched my nizuts.

I have no ____ing clue what you're talking about :lol

There must be a lot of bald flippers out in asia right now. pulling their hair out and looking at a wall stack of batman boxes. This is a win for any true collector. We got what we wanted and they got theirs!!

Still available with not even a Low Quantity Bar.

tumblr_lppiyqU81s1qm3wjyo1_500.gif

Still available with not even a Low Quantity Bar.

tumblr_lppiyqU81s1qm3wjyo1_500.gif

Really makes you wonder what those behind-the-scenes conversations between SSC & HT regarding the Pre-order for these were like. I'm sure with all the forum chatter and buzz surrounding this and the Predator figure, both companies were just seeing dollar signs and figured, why let the secondary market get all the money?

My only question is, if they really are making this high of a quantity of these why make it a Toy Fairs Exclusive? What really makes a Toy Fairs Exclusive now for Hot Toys? It clearly isn't ES, that's for sure.

I'm skipping to the end, just assuming that the past 20 pages are people saying "got him" and ____ing tittybaby whiners crying about the guido putting a gun to their head to force them to call in sick or take time off of work to order it, blaming Sideshow for "overhyping the figure." How'd I do? :lol

Don't forget about all the so called hype sideshow created and then has thousands of this lowering the value of this figure. :slap

There must be a lot of bald flippers out in asia right now. pulling their hair out and looking at a wall stack of batman boxes. This is a win for any true collector. We got what we wanted and they got theirs!!

It's okay, they can build a shack out of the boxes, seeing as how they're going to lose their homes with the debt they've put themselves in.

I've considered going Pro but I just don't think I'd really use it.

My only question is, if they really are making this high of a quantity of these why make it a Toy Fairs Exclusive? What really makes a Toy Fairs Exclusive now for Hot Toys? It clearly isn't ES, that's for sure.

Well everywhere else but here it was sold at Toy Fairs only. :dunno

How many orders do you think this one is going to run for?

I'd love to see a TDK suit done for TDKR post-release with this sculpted head.

This is the annoying question. While I quickly enough came to terms with not being able to sell an OC Batman at the big prices it went for before this figure was announced now I don't know whether I can trust the rubber in the new release and if I should wait to sell that on, minus the cool new bits - as opposed to selling an OC Batman at a 'normal' price now and potentially finding out that the new one has all sorts of QC problems the old one didn't have.

I got one, but I did not bother to even try until a good hour after it went up. My attitude was lets have a look if they sold out, oh it's still there, OK I will get one then.
It's funny that there are so many, it reminded me of the Simpsons episode Radio Bart, where Homer desperately phones up to order Bart a Joke Microphone, only to be told there were only a few left by a guy working in a warehouse totally full with them

Well everywhere else but here it was sold at Toy Fairs only. :dunno[/QUOTE]

I know, that's what makes it even more strange. Think of all those poor people at the Asian cons who really wanted the figure having to stand in long lines for this. Just so strange the strategy HT seems to be employing for these figures.

750 pages in less then a month good lord!!!!!! im happy i got one

This is the annoying question. While I quickly enough came to terms with not being able to sell an OC Batman at the big prices it went for before this figure was announced now I don't know whether I can trust the rubber in the new release and if I should wait to sell that on, minus the cool new bits - as opposed to selling an OC Batman at a 'normal' price now and potentially finding out that the new one has all sorts of QC problems the old one didn't have.

You should definitely wait.

Once these new ones are sold out the long term price on these guys is still probably gonna be upwards of $300 plus you'll get the chance to check on the rubber quality

i wonder if ss will allow us to order 2 since the po havent sold out yet?

You should definitely wait.

Once these new ones are sold out the long term price on these guys is still probably gonna be upwards of $300 plus you'll get the chance to check on the rubber quality

Yeah probably. :slap Trouble is I'm in need of money now and he's one of my big guns. Guess I'll have to depend on my other ones for the time being. Not liking what I'm hearing about ebay though so I'm probably going to stick with selling here, 'trying to' anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back