HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

Don't forget about all the so called hype sideshow created and then has thousands of this lowering the value of this figure. :slap

:cuckoo: The value of this figure is $249.99. Anything paid over that has nothing to do with Sideshow and everything to do with the person selling it and the person dropping more than that on it. :huh

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

:cuckoo: The value of this figure is $249.99. Anything paid over that has nothing to do with Sideshow and everything to do with the person selling it and the person dropping more than that on it. :huh

I totally agree. I was just telling you what you missed. :exactly:

Ah, for a minute there I thought you turned into Buttmunch. :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol

No, I just thought it was funny, when this was first announced, all the cry about it being limited, now there's crying about how it hasn't sold out.

No, I just thought it was funny, when this was first announced, all the cry about it being limited, now there's crying about how it hasn't sold out.

Reminds me of the girls who swoon over guys who don't give them attention, and then once attention is given, they turn the other way disinterested :rotfl

:lecture Know what you want, people.

This figure is STILL AVAILABLE??!!

How is it that after the 60 or 70-odd people in this thread who have PO'd this figure there are any left at all?

Amazing. The only explanation I can come up with is that the edition size must be thirty thousand at least.

Hence the term "tittybaby." :lol

Reminds me of the girls who swoon over guys who don't give them attention, and then once attention is given, they turn the other way disinterested :rotfl

:lecture Know what you want, people.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of these people wound up being those girls. :lecture:lecture:lecture

There must be a lot of bald flippers out in asia right now. pulling their hair out and looking at a wall stack of batman boxes. This is a win for any true collector. We got what we wanted and they got theirs!!
Well there were stacks of oc batman, dx joker and batmans around for months less than retail, and when the supply dried up they shot up in price. Same will happen with this figure.

Something I don't get with HT. Why would this release devalue the OG...when Nike releases retros the OG's maintain their value, same with 1st edition books...why's it any different with HT? Personally having this and an OG BB Bats would be pretty cool in my book.

Something I don't get with HT. Why would this release devalue the OG...when Nike releases retros the OG's maintain their value, same with 1st edition books...why's it any different with HT? Personally having this and an OG BB Bats would be pretty cool in my book.

It won't. The OG still goes for well above retail, and will always do so.

...I know how to fix that! Let us buy more than one!:)

Sold out...........

............Superman EX :p

How is it that after the 60 or 70-odd people in this thread who have PO'd this figure there are any left at all?

Amazing. The only explanation I can come up with is that the edition size must be thirty thousand at least.

:lol:rotfl:lol

This thread is so much better than it used to be.

Sold out...........

............Superman EX :p

christian-bale.gif

I would actually want the edition size of this to be 100,000, the more, the better.

If you don't care about exclusivity more HT means lower prices.

All the anxiety people had regarding placing the order and 8 hrs later still available.

I am glad I passed. Way too expensive for a MMS release. I am glad freaks can sleep again at night after securing their Batman. :rotfl

Was it just me, or was everyone else experiencing major site slowdown here today? It was worse than the first day of SDCC when everyone and their mother apparently decided to log-on here to find out what new figures were being shown.

I guess all those folks will be back when the PPO for Joker 3.0 or whatever comes up.

All the anxiety people had regarding placing the order and 8 hrs later still available.

I am glad I passed. Way too expensive for a MMS release. I am glad freaks can sleep again at night after securing their Batman. :rotfl

And once again there was peace on the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back