HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

If I had the money, I would have liked to buy 2. One to display with cowl and cape and the other to display with harness and Bruce's head. Still deciding how to display my one when I get it.

Re: HT Batman Begins - Batman/Wayne TF Ex. SSC PREORDERS Friday Aug 12, 10 am (Pacifi

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZEvGaU0NHs&feature=related"]Batman Begins - Bruce kills Rachel - YouTube[/ame]​

Damn, is that real life??

Let's all sit back and watch the eBay scalpers lose money. Karmas a _____..

ok people the wait is over , everyone who wanted this has now ordered this . Mods lock this thread until SSC starts shipping our Batmen out :yess:

:nana:

This being a wide release now completely destroys any monetary value of the TDK original suit.

You sure those sold and not just an end of an auction?

Yep- Can we say HT might have hit the price barrier wall ??? Is this the beginning of the HT slow down?

Think about it- less limited product, more produced at higher retail price add the lower secondary market prices resulting and you have...????:lecture

I cannot believe on Ebay there are 7 people since yesterday and 4 today that shelled out over $400 to $528.88 for this figure when they could of got it today.That is freaken nuts,But they will have it in hand in a few days,,Not worth it

This being a wide release now completely destroys any monetary value of the TDK original suit.

Not for the completists. I don't think any release loses less than retail.

I cannot believe on Ebay there are 7 people since yesterday and 4 today that shelled out over $400 to $528.88 for this figure when they could of got it today.That is freaken nuts,But they will have it in hand in a few days,,Not worth it

Some people are dumb. Really dumb.

Maybe some people are still buying from eBay because not everyone knows about Sideshow. Anyone ever think of that? I mean, there are Freaks here who are fully aware of Sideshow that didn't even know how a PPO works. :lol

And I love the "karma's a _____" type comments. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back