Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... 1,500 pieces worldwide.
Looks like this one will be another Sideshow "we will email you if you have any chance to order one" fiasco.

Yeah, no thank you.

Ooofffff, with this seeming pretty limited, I’d be happy enough just to get one.. I really wish this would be more like a regular TF exclusive where there’d be plenty to be supplied and can hang for a while like Armorer or the VGM Spideys, but, alas..

I didn’t get the email but I saw BostonCollectibles linked to the RSVP on Instagram so I’m on the list now too 🙂

Not holding my breath she’ll be either obtainable or reasonably-priced but we shall see.

I just checked their instagram but since I don‘t have an insta account the site just kept sending me to the login page so I frantically checked my email and saw the product in one of the promotional emails and then I hastily logged into my account and hit the RSVP button!!! :panic:

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I don’t own any WW figures (had the BVS back during release and sold it) so this is definitely a buy for me. Sure it has reused parts, but as a collector, I don’t want to just collect preorders. With this coming Q3-Q4 2023 - ImArt will at least be 2 years out from now. Plenty of time to enjoy this figure.

For 470$ it's an easy pass. Y'all wait to InArt. While this looks good,it's still a half baked cake.

I don’t own any WW figures (had the BVS back during release and sold it) so this is definitely a buy for me. Sure it has reused parts, but as a collector, I don’t want to just collect preorders. With this coming Q3-Q4 2023 - ImArt will at least be 2 years out from now. Plenty of time to enjoy this figure.
Yep, with InArt's version up in the air and years down the line, this one is a no-brainer for me. But I'd say it's only worth it for hardcore fans of Gal's WW. Over $450 shipped is definitely a hefty price.

Why doesn't surprise me that HT finally gets G.G's (standard outfit) WW right after cutting very aggravating corners on every previous release... But only as Gunn is about to reboot/recast everyone?

Part of me wants it because I've been holding off until they did it right, but now knowing we'll probably never see her as Diana again makes me feel like it's too little, too late.

I had the 88 WW in the cart at Sideshow for a while now but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Then we get this announcement, which does look amazing but at the prices being posted, I may just settle for the 88. I'll definitely be trying to pick one up in the SS Lotto but unsure if I would keep it at that price...

@Zurdo95D I assume given your enthusiasm you will getting this WW?

I think I'll still keep my 84 figure when it gets here. Have one displayed with the trinity and the other on her own.

Bugger me that price is ridic-to-the-hic-ulous
Not a chance in hell I'm paying those prices.

I’m waiting to actually see the price on Sideshow before getting too up in arms.

I will say though- InArt opened the door to a more premium high end collectible. Maybe Hot Toys is testing the waters a bit with this release. The body looks to be improved and this looks to be a new rooted hair system than they’ve used previously.

If she's 450 from Sideshow that's almost as much as InArt rooted Aragorn. Absolutely insane. I put my name in the hat but I really feel incredibly conflicted on this one.

I’m waiting to actually see the price on Sideshow before getting too up in arms.

I will say though- InArt opened the door to a more premium high end collectible. Maybe Hot Toys is testing the waters a bit with this release. The body looks to be improved and this looks to be a new rooted hair system than they’ve used previously.
Not exactly the best waters to test on. What is this, the 7th Gal Gadot Wonder Woman? One that you can pretty much kit-bash with all the parts already out there.
It comes across more like they using stock they have like the DX19 WB 100.
I think it's expensive because it's exclusive.

If she's 450 from Sideshow that's almost as much as InArt rooted Aragorn. Absolutely insane. I put my name in the hat but I really feel incredibly conflicted on this one.
Yeah, InArt pricing but without the moving eyes, perfect body proportions, magnetic hands & base or huge pile of accessories. Not even a guarantee the rooted hair will arrive styled and protected in packaging.

Not exactly the best waters to test on. What is this, the 7th Gal Gadot Wonder Woman? One that you can pretty much kit-bash with all the parts already out there.
It comes across more like they using stock they have like the DX19 WB 100.
I think it's expensive because it's exclusive.
It’s as good a figure to test on as any. People have wanted the Trinity from InArt. Hot Toys have already made a Wonder Woman and are doing upgrades.

That’s why I say it seems like them testing the waters. They’re using something pre-existing to see how well received it is before investing a bunch of time, money, and effort into new characters.

I also get the sense that if this was InArt releasing essentially the same figure people would be creaming their pants and heaping it with praise and be totally willing to pay whatever crazy price they’d charge.

I get it Hot Toys has flaws and has been lazy in many respects and people are jaded. This looks like a good release though.

Last edited:
Back