Hot Toys Wonder Woman (WB 100)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... 1,500 pieces worldwide.
Looks like this one will be another Sideshow "we will email you if you have any chance to order one" fiasco.

Yeah, no thank you.
Considering the timing I'm thinking this is more of a sdcc situation where they have X number at the event and whatever leftover for ordering.

I had the 88 WW in the cart at Sideshow for a while now but hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Then we get this announcement, which does look amazing but at the prices being posted, I may just settle for the 88. I'll definitely be trying to pick one up in the SS Lotto but unsure if I would keep it at that price...

Which one is the 88 WW??

:wink1::lol

Lets see, I have $35 in rewards on SS. That should help :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 643331

IbhTwMQ.png

I see Morena Baccarin in the sculpt.

So it could be paired with a Deadpool figure? :lol

@Zurdo95D I assume given your enthusiasm you will getting this WW?

I think I'll still keep my 84 figure when it gets here. Have one displayed with the trinity and the other on her own.

You betcha I’m gonna!! :D Hopefully we’ll be able snag one if it does turn out to be super limited.

You betcha I’m gonna!! :D Hopefully we’ll be able snag one if it does turn out to be super limited.
I managed to get one from Pop Collectibles before they raised their prices and now I see she sold out. Didn't want to wait for Sideshow as their shipping and import fees are cost prohibitive here in the UK.

Hair seems a little poofy or the face too small, not sure. Hopefully fixed during production.

yeah, to me the only improvement is the armor color. The skirt color is way off, the head too small, the hair too thick, the expression too Barbie-like.

Back