Hot toys Wolverine preview pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people are wondering why we are being so harsh, but with a iconic character like wolverine we can't let hot toys off the hook no matter how ok it looks, the criticism will improve their overall product and if we aren't harsh now they there will be way more ^^^^^ing later down the line.

I don't think its a likeness issue cause it still kinda looks like Hugh Jackman and not in a Edward Scissorhands kinda way.

Did Yuli sculpt this? If not I hate to say it but we may just need her to do everything for Hot Toys cause she really hits em out of the ball park.

I know better than to judge HT before the figure is out and in my hands (or at least, in other people's hands).

This got buried a bit back, I slightly enlarged the eyes, and moved them a tad apart and lowered the cheekbones a bit. Looks more like him now IMO, so the sculpt is close, no doubt.

pic1L2.jpg

Should be discount theaters, the movie won't cost much but a few hours :D

"If" Wolvie is on the standard TT, I wonder if they have arm sleeves for folks wanting to display with the wife beater.

Its hard to say if Hugh's likeness is in there and as pronounced as some of us are hoping(I include myself in that crowd) I was really wanting his trade mark hair as it is in the 2nd pict below.
Its as iconic as his mutton chops.

Also want to see this variant:Swiss army Wolverine

:D

My scentements also
Sentiments. :D

I agree. When I saw this picture I was thinking that we'll see a new sculpt before it comes out.
Seems like people never learn, they bash a preview then a few months later updated pics are released then HT are Gods again.

And that's really the point of tactfully drawing attention to any flaws. HT is very willing to rework their stuff before it hits the factory so why not help them put out the best product by offering a little constructive critisism.
That's what's so great about them as a company, they aim to please, that's why IMO they are the best in the game.

True, but the reason the end products end up tweaked is BECAUSE of people being truthful critics instead of fanboys. How is saying the sculpt is a bit weak in the Jackman department hurtful to the company when they can see that their customers would like it to be changed?
We've all seen they can take the criticism, now let's wait and see everyone do a 180 when the reworked sculpt is revealed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back