1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

If this gets put out (and it goddamn better) I'll be a day one purchaser. The Medicom has kept a spot warm for Wicket, but I'm ready for this to be mine.

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    62.2 KB · Views: 182
Everyone: “I hate Ewoks.”

Also everyone: “OMG WICKET INSTANT PREORDER.”

Lol I love this Wicket I hope it goes up for PO. ASAP.

Honestly, not joking at all, this has been my #1 most wanted HT for years. I spent years acquiring every 3/75" Ewok ever made. I cannot wait to get this guy on the shelf! Get that Ewok a lightsaber!!!

I would be tempted to get a Leia/Wicket 2-pack. . .don't you dare tempt me with such a thing, Hot Toys. As long as they are sold separately, I'll show restraint.

Nice figure. But I don't need Ewok. Happy for those looking for them.

This is exactly what I was hoping they would do with Wicket. Was worried they would go sculpted fur but this looks perfect. Day one pre-order as well.

There’s something nostalgic about the old vintage Kenner Wicket that I always loved. On a more accurate and higher quality scale, there’s something about this that reminds me of the vintage figure so its extra exciting for me.

I keep looking at pictures of this. Absolute homerun. I know people are worried whether this will translate into production because of the experience with Chewie, but Chewie never looked as good as this Wicket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I keep looking at pictures of this. Absolute homerun. I know people are worried whether this will translate into production because of the experience with Chewie, but Chewie never looked as good as this Wicket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't need an Ewok myself, but agreed -- Chewbacca never looked close to this good at any stage.

I do hate the ewoks...but wicket was always a whole different story. Cute and unique looking, plus he's played by Leprechaun Warwick Davis

If I had one Ewok, I would have preferred one of the big ewoks (Logray has the most unique look to me) and Wicket does kinda personify that "cute Ewok to sell toys" thing that people used to complain about pre-PT/ST, and the scene with Leia is not exactly a high point in ROTJ, and the mask is one of the least convincing creatures in ROTJ, actor tongue poking through notwithstanding ("yeah, do that - it makes the mask look less mask-ish".)

That being said - day one PO!:yess::lol

I wonder if this will have OT-era black eyes or Blu-ray redo with the pupils added?

I want this guy, but I would rather have Teebo
21f78ad35c5df54635d0b01e56cc9161.jpg

Yeah, that one looks a bit like Logray, both costumes made of striped terry cloth bathrobes.:lol

980947f47e7fd6a20d04fef97bb77d57.jpg

What's so funny about the Ewoks is how Kenner blocked out what they looked like in the months leading up to release, building anticipation. I think it's best to do that when you have something incredible to unveil.:rotfl

Dammit!!!!!!! I hate the ewoks but this is the coolest new Star Wars reveal at the show......and would be mine if release

I hate you Howard and George :lol

Back