1/6 Hot Toys: WICKET the Ewok - Return of the Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Logray and Teebo would be awesome — I’d say Teebo would be more likely (if any beyond Wixket get made) cause of his interaction with Han. Then Chirpa is probably the last possible one.

I stopped collecting 1/6 scale. I stopped collecting 1/6 scale. I stopped collecting 1/6 scale :google
I want Wicket, & will preorder :drool

Here's more Wicket
2e753f9c8386e3b04b961a66c0498a4c.jpg
96b776f3b7f54c768ee5f50fe298be55.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

An absolute must. Looks really good!

Here's more Wicket
2e753f9c8386e3b04b961a66c0498a4c.jpg
96b776f3b7f54c768ee5f50fe298be55.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks for these pics. It's amazing how well this prototype turned out. If Wicket sells extremely well I wonder if HT will consider other ewoks? Wicket is the obvious one of course but I'm sure I would buy others if they were made.

They would sell. EVERY time Hasbro includes any ewoks in their figures assortments, they sell. No reason not to think these wouldn't either.

i would love to have them all made the endor display would be out of this world with EWOKS and biker scouts and stormtroopers. i can hear the horn blowing right now.

i was thinking something. how the hell is ROTJ getting more figures made when you have EMPIRE turning 40 next year and jedi is getting more love then Empire are they doing things backwards and thinking jedi is turning 40 or what.

Because they do not see the fortune to be made with Hoth stuff -- Hoth Luke, Hoth Han, Hoth rebel, Snowtrooper Commander, Probot, General Veers, snowy Chewie, Snowspeeder Luke, short-skirt Vader....

it`s strange ssc did hoth han and luke and the taun taun and the probot and the snowspeeder pilot luke which i got. HT did hoth leia snowtrooper which was better then the ssc but they should have kept it going. oh forgot one the ssc AT-AT driver they did more for empire then HT as of right now.

Yes! Didn’t they have an AT-ST for their Rogue One display a few years back? Couple of logs on rope, a “Tarzan” Chewie. Boom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unlike Chewie prototypes they nailed the mouth on this. Really very nice prototype.

Back