Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img0420fl.jpg

I purchased this figure (complete, used, but in good condition) for about $89 :eek: That includes shipping as well. I received it today. I think I might have to change the batteries for the light up eyes though, since they don't work.

I haven't played any RE games right through yet, but I've seen Wesker, teleporting (or whatever) & laying the smack down, in some RE5 cutscenes.

Wesker looks :cool: with his trench coat on, in the videogame cutscenes, & in the HT promo pics. But when I got it in hand, the trench coat kinda looked ..... meh :lol Right now I prefer to display it with the shoulder holster on :D

Also, why are there so many stickers all over the box :slap Was that normal for HT back then? I've already torn some paper from the box while trying to remove the instructions.

Some things I noticed when taking Wesker out of the box was how much lighter he felt compared to my other figures, how he needed extra padding for the shoulders (I stuck some packing material under his shirt :lol ), & how he dwarfs (height wise) my EB & HT Bruce Lee figures.

Since I'm not super familiar with RE or Wesker, I guess my appreciation level wouldn't be as high as some of you. I'm still happy I got him for a bargain price though.

Wait ..... I noticed something while writing this post & reading specs on the first page. I don't see his watch. I don't remember if he was wearing it or not, when I switched hands for the first time :slap I'm going to go look for it (if I even got it) :lol

91548148.jpg

Edit: The watch is in the tray with all the guns & stuff :slap

Last edited:
I know it's probablly not the case, since it's a used figure. But check to see if the plastic tab is still inserted in the neck just below that battery compartment. That might be why the eyes don't work. If not, then yeah...probably batteries.

Congratulations on the purchase. That's quite a deal! :)

:lol You were right. The plastic thingy was still there. The eyes light up :lol

Maybe I assumed since it was used, that it didn't work because the batteries weren't there anymore, or had been used up. Nice surprise to see the eyes still function.

15959233.jpg

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEifRiENdjA&feature=channel_video_title"]Hot Toys Wesker Midnight Ver Showcase - YouTube[/ame]

I did a showcase of my Midnight Wesker... Check it out...
Tell me what you think!!!

Hmmm woke up this morning and found Alice in stock on ebay so... BOUGHT.

This afternoon i wait patiently for the midnight wesker auction to end and put in my bid with 10 seconds left... BOUGHT.

Woo! I'm well pleased. Finally got a Midnight wesker!

Wow!!! Looks @ you! :lol Congrats! :nana:

Congrats indeed ! I'm making a display of each game (and at the moment i have Extinction and Afterlive alice (coming))

I'm ending it by eating a pizza and drinking beer while i sit smug at my days accomplishments!

You're so lucky! :pfft: LOL :peace

My next future purchases is to get Midnight Wesker and STARS Chris.

Then RE1 Alice outfit and Extinction outfit. Unless we see HT making those. :pray:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXgJ2lDT7s&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXgJ2lDT7s&feature=related[/ame] :nana::nana::nana::nana:

Im close to putting my STARS Wesker up on here for trade... I have the Midnight one to and have decided that I dont need 2 different vers... Anyone interested?

I ordered one off Amazon last week.He arrived today!!!
He's totally boss!!!
He's the baddest dude in Revere!
I'll be taking snaps of him Thursday.

Back