Hot Toys - Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America (Star Spangled Man Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

Not a figure that I'll be buying, but I can't help but wonder if his lines are taped to the back of his shield?

I can't imagine it being too hard and I think they will include it. It was on the prototype that was displayed a year ago.

1016348_164862520363316_458154123_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS201 Toy Fairs EX - CA TFA: Captain America Star-spangled Man Versio

Not a figure that I'll be buying, but I can't help but wonder if his lines are taped to the back of his shield?

I remember seeing a convention shot where the lines were visible

Edit: and there they are!

I really wish they had given him the knowing smirk that he had playing the cheesy hero in the film. Giving him a serious expression totally misses the point of why this costume even exists. It would have looked awesome with a grin, and his hands on hips like he was posing for a war bonds poster.

Don't care much about this release but hopefully we get more reveals soon.

Yeh not feeling this one. Avengers Cap looks much better.

Exclusives are the alternative of releasing every single movie's alternate character/custome that won't sell that good. Once you accept that, in your heart, you will know peace.

Last year I would of wanted this.... not anymore, ship has well and truly sailed :wave

The mask/cowl looks weird. Did it look like that in the movie? I can't find any good pictures for comparison.

The only new Marvel figure I'll get.

No Captain A in my collection, Yet ! This one is getting bought.

The mask/cowl looks weird. Did it look like that in the movie? I can't find any good pictures for comparison.
The sculpt should have a smirk. Seems kind of a out of place with the sculpt having such a serious expression.
1002076_597976403567758_1353863114_n.jpg

I'm going to display him without the weapons and utility belt to make it look closer to the comic book.

Every bond you buy is a bullet in your favourite guy's gun!

I am getting more excited about this figure every hour, lol.

this is bought for me, been waiting forever for this guy:impatient:

Back