Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw it tonight. They all got great screentime, you really cheer for each one. I hope Whedon does the sequel aswell, great film.

And as I feared, I want all the figures...but how can I possibly. I just don't know.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Son of a @#$%^........spoiler tags are needed when posting film pics.:slap A critical scene in the film ruined......

j/k

I don't care how important the scene is. That doesn't matter. Spoilers shouldn't be posted in the first place. Now I know what the end scene is so there's no surprise. Do I have to avoid this site altogether?

New facebook pic of Hulk

532970_10150704555902344_58690437343_9608390_968927182_n.jpg

I don't care how important the scene is. That doesn't matter. Spoilers shouldn't be posted in the first place. Now I know what the end scene is so there's no surprise. Do I have to avoid this site altogether?

You have to push on mods. Push HARD cuz such an omission is unacceptable and inexcusable.
Didn't saw the movie (it lanched only today in Russia) but I already know too much about the story and interesting details just by visiting HT threads in this section where ppl brainlessly posting spoiling offtopics w/o using specific tag.

Let me guess avengers again you know there are 3 movies comming out this summer that they could release at least 1 figure for. It would be really lame to have the first figure from amazing spiderman, TDKR , or even Prometheus to come out next year when the movie has gone and went.

Let me guess avengers again you know there are 3 movies comming out this summer that they could release at least 1 figure for. It would be really lame to have the first figure from amazing spiderman, TDKR , or even Prometheus to come out next year when the movie has gone and went.

That has ALWAYS been the problem with these licenses. It took nearly a year after the first Iron Man and Dark Knight before we ever got the first figure in our hands. Some licenses like Tron and Avatar we are still waiting after nearly 2 years. The hype is long over and interest has tapered off. Who wants to wait another year to have the Hulk in their hands? They really should have been developing the prototypes for this stuff concurrent with the film's production and have something ready to go around the release of the film.

may i use Banditos sig here for posting that spoiler...cause that scene is not on the Foreign release screenings.....
i guess this sums it up,LOL

Quote Tim Miller: "'If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

lol

Yeah, I might've jumped the gun there a tad..

It looks as though there's cuts at the shoulders & wrist(s), so it could even end up being a hard plastic body with very limited articulation. :dunno

Back