Hot Toys to release whole 1/6 Avengers team!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking forward to seeing bw hope they make her

Yeah, I am curious to see how this one comes out.

Black Widow and Loki has already been confirmed.

Well, then I would guarantee that the Mark VII is coming.

It's Hot Toys; Mark VII will happen.

Exactly! They're not gonna miss a chance to get the Mark VII out there. Especially with the amount of money this movie is going to make.

Well, then I would guarantee that the Mark VII is coming.

It's Hot Toys; Mark VII will happen.

Yes, I think so too. But I don't understand why they would say "maybe" if that's the case. It's probably because they have so many things they are working on right now they aren't really sure if they should leave the mark VII to the Iron Man 3 license they acquired.

After seeing the movie I caved and began ordering all the avengers figures.

I'm almost in the same boat.. I had decided to stop collecting Marvel HT besides Spidey... and actually sold my Mark IV, War Machine, Thor and Odin... but after seeing the movie I'm having a hard time not getting at least, Mark VI, Hulk, Captain and Thor and Loki... Fury, Widow and Hawkeye I could pass, but would be terrible to do so... :gah:

I just hope they make a lot of these guys so I don't regret not pre-ordering them...

Yes, I think so too. But I don't understand why they would say "maybe" if that's the case. It's probably because they have so many things they are working on right now they aren't really sure if they should leave the mark VII to the Iron Man 3 license they acquired.

Who knows. It would be shocking to not do one of the main guys from the movie. So they may have just said that to say that.

Yeah, HT is gonna make sure to get their $$ worth out of the Mark VII for sure.

I hope while getting their money they fix IM's scale much like Thor's. I sold all IM related products because when set against another fig it is obviously out of scale. I need to add an IM to my collection.....

I hope while getting their money they fix IM's scale much like Thor's. I sold all IM related products because when set against another fig it is obviously out of scale. I need to add an IM to my collection.....

Hot Toys and true scale doesn't go hand in hand... :lol

They did, the re-release of the Iron Man Mark VI for The Avengers.

That wasn't a wide release though. It was something special they did for a contest and I doubt something they would count for this film. Plus I don't see how they've have a problem double dipping. Another thing to think about he'll probably have the Mark VIII when IM3 hits because the Mark VII was pretty mucked up at the end of the movie.

I didn't personally have a problem with the IM scale. A couple of mine are next to other figures and they look ok to me.

That wasn't a wide release though. It was something special they did for a contest and I doubt something they would count for this film. Plus I don't see how they've have a problem double dipping. Another thing to think about he'll probably have the Mark VIII when IM3 hits because the Mark VII was pretty mucked up at the end of the movie.

Hot Toys never has a problem double dipping. :rotfl
I'm pretty sure it will be released, but my only concern is when? 6 months after the full reveal? :gah:

They claim to have fixed Thor and boasted more accurate body for BW. I hope (tho doubt) they address IM issues as well

I'm pretty sure that's in their milking plan, first make decent first versions, then re-release them as 2.0's, then the 3.0's with accurate scales... Oh man will I be pissed off and happy at the same time when that time comes... I have the Mark V coming to me soon, the Mark 1 & 2 2.0 are on pre-order...

You're saying IM should be bigger right?

After seeing the movie, I could care less how close they get the sculpts. I want them all!!!!

And they said they would be doing all 7 Avengers ( Hulk, Thor, Cap, Widow, Hawkeye, Fury and Iron Man ). Loki is confirmed too, be he is not an Avenger.

Last edited:
Back