Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man can you imagine getting this just mere weeks away if not on the same week as the start of S3!

That would be very rare and very extraordinary i’m really excited for this release.
I received the season one Beskar figure from Sideshow about half a year after its Hong Kong release. Happy to see times have changed and jealous of you guys who are getting him!

Received my processing email from SS as well ..debating if I should remove the fat suit or not…will see when I see it in hand, looks like from the YouTube reviews so far .. the articulation is still better than the previous Beskar Mando :unsure:

Received my processing email from SS as well ..debating if I should remove the fat suit or not…will see when I see it in hand, looks like from the YouTube reviews so far .. the articulation is still better than the previous Beskar Mando :unsure:
Oh absolutely go for it!

As a matter of fact i’ll be displaying mine just like this:

01EAFFE5-291A-4B40-8644-13362A02AD6F.png

Last edited:
Same!! So damn excited. Need to get that cape cod cloth asap
1/4 Mando and 1/6 V2 Mando . When the two are side by side , the paint on 1/6 V2 Looks pretty Chromey to me . Still deciding if I get the V3 im still not convinced . also I love the 1/4 version , despite that darker paint it still looks very nice even if it is not " Chrome " enough the helmet looks better i think

Attachments

• 323081972_712049053762854_3276674242442793957_n.jpg
    323081972_712049053762854_3276674242442793957_n.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 0
1/4 Mando and 1/6 V2 Mando . When the two are side by side , the paint on 1/6 V2 Looks pretty Chromey to me . Still deciding if I get the V3 im still not convinced . also I love the 1/4 version , despite that darker paint it still looks very nice even if it is not " Chrome " enough the helmet looks better i think

Nice comparison pic! I still reallyy like both of those even with the upcoming chromed version.

Yeah I don’t have a big issue with the V2, still a solid figure but a chrome Mando was always a grail the moment I saw it on screen so this was always a no brainer. Also wish the 1/4 had it, which HT I’m sure will do for a season 3, but I still love my 1/4 Mando. He’s my only 1/4.

Back