Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the deal with this. Deluxe is pushed until Jan-Feb but my standard still says Dec-Jan. Is the change for all of them or just for the Deluxe so the standard still gets a release next month?

So what's the deal with this. Deluxe is pushed until Jan-Feb but my standard still says Dec-Jan. Is the change for all of them or just for the Deluxe so the standard still gets a release next month?
Methinks it will be timed for the release of season 3, which is March 1. There is occasionally method to HT madness.

It'll be an epic failure if they can't manage to release this before season 3 starts given the years long break between seasons.
I honestly hope that happens. I mean, if Season 3 rolls around and we see Mando get ANOTHER season upgrade to sell more action figures, then people are going to wait for the Season 3 Mando. Season 2 Mando is kind of my sweet spot; would be a good way to get a deal out of him.

Wait do they release anything in chinese new year and when is it anyway?

Wait do they release anything in chinese new year and when i
Chinese New Year is a little earlier than last year. Apparently it's going to be Jan 22nd.
They usually shutdown over new year so I wouldn't think they'd release anything around that time.
Chinese new year celebration lasts for 2 weeks, but only the first 7 days is a public holiday, so I think most Chinese businesses typically shutdown for around a week.

Last edited:
Methinks not lol
I blame my kids and their very healthy obsession with The Simpsons

B19C38F2-5ACC-4671-B407-CDB72A51C8B5.gif

I read that on a couple FB groups as well. Reported by collectors buying from HK sellers.

Last edited:
Back