Hot Toys - TMS050 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm actually really confident the whole team will be done.

I'll think we'll get one of them around the Season Finale and then another one randomly over the summer, like how Crosshair popped up out of nowhere last year.

I'm actually really confident the whole team will be done.

I'll think we'll get one of them around the Season Finale and then another one randomly over the summer, like how Crosshair popped up out of nowhere last year.
I like the sound of that! Time to preorder Crosshair! 😉

1677625190424.jpeg

Last edited:
I do hope Tech goes up next. He and Echo are really the only characters showing any growth this season, and I am enjoying the blossoming friendship between Echo and Omega.

Same. Just a matter of time. They teased the whole team from the get go and brought out their prototypes multiple times. Soon would be nice though; it’d be good to have confirmation. And it’ll probably boost Hunter and Echo sales knowing the whole team will be made.

Though my wife worries they’re giving Tech all his character development now because they plan to kill him off. But I feel he’ll survive the series because he’s the one I most medium suspect will be kept alive.

I agree, Tech is next! And, it makes sense, as I always felt Wrecker would be saved for last to finish off the team with a BANG! Because he likes to blow stuff up of course! 😬

I agree, Tech is next! And, it makes sense, as I always felt Wrecker would be saved for last to finish off the team with a BANG! Because he likes to blow stuff up of course! 😬

Yup, with you guys, Tech next and Wrecker to finish off the crew. Think Wrecker will be the best seller of the group, while Tech might need that extra "TBB Season Finale this week" type of boost.

If they kill Tech there will be a damn riot!!

The one I see most often mentioned is Crosshair. NO we are not killing him, ppl want the easiest most cliched s••• possible, killing Cross or anyone else is lazy writing and I am not here for it.

NO
KILLING
ANYONE

If they kill Tech there will be a damn riot!!

The one I see most often mentioned is Crosshair. NO we are not killing him, ppl want the easiest most cliched s••• possible, killing Cross or anyone else is lazy writing and I am not here for it.

NO
KILLING
ANYONE
Canonically speaking, from logical perspective. All Clone Force 99 members, along with remnants of Clone rebels, should all be dead at some point. With the exception of Rex, Gregor and Wolffe.

So HT could be using the Paz Viz body for Wrecker, right? So...that factory's gonna be busy cranking out bodies for Viz...double the order HT and lets get cracking on Wrecker! :)

So HT could be using the Paz Viz body for Wrecker, right? So...that factory's gonna be busy cranking out bodies for Viz...double the order HT and lets get cracking on Wrecker! :)

I would not be surprised if it’s the Paz Vizsla body. Would be a good reuse of it.

Hopefully Wrecker will come with a sculpt.

6560EAC4-65B1-4691-AED9-477DD09D39FF.png
143681BB-9E5D-4CDF-B533-363B7C429AFE.jpeg

Canonically speaking, from logical perspective. All Clone Force 99 members, along with remnants of Clone rebels, should all be dead at some point. With the exception of Rex, Gregor and Wolffe.

Indeed, we could say that of everyone in the SW universe.

I dont want anyone dying in the show, especially at this point. We are two seasons in, and the squad is down two men. We dont need to start killing anyone.

They will paint them differently. This is Hot Toys :D
I think Echo's helmet is the best looking one and dark side Crosshair's comes second.

Been wondering, have anyone tried their hand at repainting a Hunter figure into the original republic commando all-white colour scheme? Apart from the slightly different helmet, I think the base figure is a good platform to start off custom 1/6 republic commandos.

Been wondering, have anyone tried their hand at repainting a Hunter figure into the original republic commando all-white colour scheme? Apart from the slightly different helmet, I think the base figure is a good platform to start off custom 1/6 republic commandos.
I think the other commandos we've seen have much bulkier armor. Hunters commando armour seems much sleeker, so even painted white it might look off. Unless Hunter's armour is the phase 2 version, which is sleeker than the phase 1 version all the other commandos wear.

Back