1/6 Hot Toys -TMS098 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Tech

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally anywhere is a better deal than Sideshow nowadays lol

I meant better deal than just the $20 off code specifically, but yes.

Unless they're running a 20-30%+ off or BOGO sale on older figures and statues. And collectibles no one wants I guess.

Baby Yoda waffle maker or $600 Royal Selangor paperweight, anyone?

20819BAA-BB7E-4835-A4DC-3F4F36F28CDE.jpeg

Once again, where is his datapad, you see that with him 100 times more than you see him dual-wielding.

Its really funny. You think of Tech as this cute nerdy little guy and then whoops, there he is doing ALL those clone things the other clones do. He is just as skilled and agile: actually just as much a badass as anyone else.

Once again, where is his datapad, you see that with him 100 times more than you see him dual-wielding.

Its really funny. You think of Tech as this cute nerdy little guy and then whoops, there he is doing ALL those clone things the other clones do. He is just as skilled and agile: actually just as much a badass as anyone else.
🤦‍♀️ your pointing it out made me realize there's not datapad...how do you do the classic Tech pose without a data pad?? Fail on their end.

Ah, OK! I was in the middle of playing Jedi Survivor so I didn't look too hard. I'm hoping my waitlist for Crosshair converts, then I'm going to order Tech... might anyway
Tech will definitely waitlist too. Everything is hitting it. Order him now so you don’t have to be hopeful for another figure.

Tech will definitely waitlist too. Everything is hitting it. Order him now so you don’t have to be hopeful for another figure.

Was thinking same.

I ordered Wrecker right when he was released, and the very next payday I ordered Tech. Nowadays, you cant be too safe. Especially as Tech is a lot of people's avowed favorite.

Was thinking same.

I ordered Wrecker right when he was released, and the very next payday I ordered Tech. Nowadays, you cant be too safe. Especially as Tech is a lot of people's avowed favorite.
The nice thing about ordering from Kit is that you can pay off any amount at any time, so I took a little out of my last couple of paychecks and he's already paid off. Will get Wrecker off my plate soon too. Like you said, you can't be too safe right now. If you know you want it, it's best to lock it in right away.

Assuming you all watch the series…

Just finished S2…. Jeez… rough last couple episodes.

Such a great group of characters (Omega… meh) and despite a few weak episodes I’m looking forward to S3. Dr. Hemlock (quite a Star Wars name) has become a truly evil villain.

Can’t wait to have TECH up with the crew.

Assuming you all watch the series…

Just finished S2…. Jeez… rough last couple episodes.

Such a great group of characters (Omega… meh) and despite a few weak episodes I’m looking forward to S3. Dr. Hemlock (quite a Star Wars name) has become a truly evil villain.

Can’t wait to have TECH up with the crew.

...Rough last couple episodes?! People on FB are still freaking out over those episodes. Those last few eps were like losing a beloved family member.

Can't wait to experience the hell season 3 is gonna unleash upon us. (y)

Back