Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you. I’m just drawing the line. Mando is the largest SW line to date for HT and I don’t want to really get caught up in all the costume changes. Did that with Mando himself already. Now I need to source a jetpack for armorer and my S3 will be done for the moment…unless they do the new Moff Gideon, Beskar Troopers or Praetorians and FINALLY a Greif Karga!!!!😡😡😡 then I’ll bite.
Oh yeah, and a Usane Bolt Super Battle Droid. Gotta have one of those. 😇

A9CDEB80-BD22-42EF-9755-DD3897725C47.jpeg

I agree. I haven’t seen any evidence that leadership is his thing. He’s a cowboy, not a king. He scrappy and imperfect, but gets the job done. He’s constantly messing up, getting knocked around, and being taught lessons. That’s what makes him endearing. Alpha Chads are boring and annoying.
There is a middle ground. It's called being a man. Flaws and all. Instead of being a sissy who needs help all the time from Uber woman. Uber Karen's are fine by your logic.

Anyone received their Bo Katan from PAF in the UK yet?
Nope. Still waiting for mine. I only just got my ROTJ Scout trooper and bike from them the other day.
Still waiting for Bo, Hunter, Boba on throne and season 2 Mando. Also have Jesse on order from them but not expecting him anytime soon.

I’m gonna hold off on opening mine till that new tall, curvy worldbox body releases and gets delivered to me.
If I decide to mod a figure, I like to get to it straight out of the box, otherwise I’ll pose her as best as the limited stock articulation would allow and get used to her looking that way.
An S3 version could very well be around the corner as well.

I’m also having a long think about how much Mando or Boba stuff I really want to put on show.
If I reduce all the shows down to the characters that I enjoyed, I’d just have Mando with Grogu, Cobb Vanth, Ahsoka, Luke and Cad Bane... and LIZZO of course! Can’t forget that mesmerising performance.

It’s not a bad body, just needs better engineering. The proportions are nice.

Back